- "Cyrus Borg? Yes. Unfortunately when my parents gave me a name like that, my future in technology was predetermined."
- ―Cyrus Borg"
Cyrus Borg's minifigure shows him when he was the OverBorg. He has a black hairpiece along with a cybernetic eye. He also has a black shirt with robotic parts and plain grey legs.
The Age of Technology
- "Welcome to New Ninjago City! The future is what we make it!"
- ―Cyrus Borg
Rise of the Digital Overlord
- "Protect them with your life! All of Ninjago depends on it! You're right! I should never have built it here! You must go; he's listening!"
- ―Cyrus Borg
Helping the NinjaIn Blackout, builders at Borg Industries find Cyrus Borg on the ground. When Cyrus Borg wakes up, he sees that the Overlord's hard drive is gone. Since the Overlord possessed Borg's mech chair, Cyrus traveled on an ordinary wheel chair.
In The Curse of the Golden Master, Cyrus Borg meets the Ninja, telling them that a "Stranger" has stolen the Digital Overlord's hard drive, as well as some prototypes. He uses some of P.I.X.A.L.'s energy the power his computers.
- "Borg is still here! What use is he now that Project: Arcturus is completed?"
- ―Overlord to Pythor
In The Void, the OverBorg arrives to Borg Industries, along with Pythor and the Overlord. They place the Overlord in a capsule restoring his body as a 90% Golden Master.
Rise of the Titanium Ninja
- "I used to think technology would be the answer to all of our problems. But then, I saw technology invent new problems; devastating problems. And then, a Nindroid named Zane saved us all. He was the perfect balance between us and technology. He taught us that live should be a balance. Technology can improve our lives, but so can people. And if we focus on one expense over the other, that's when the balance is off. Our city will find its way again; but this time with Zane as our compass. With that, I give to you, the Titanium Ninja!"
- ―Cyrus Borg's speech in Zane's funeral
In The Titanium Ninja, General Cryptor frees Borg. He gets on his wheel chair and tells the Ninja he has a weapon that can weaken the Golden Master. A shrinking pill. Wu and Garmadon try to put it into the Overlord's mouth, but Pythor swallows it, instead. Soon, Zane sacrifices himself to the Overlord, teaching Cyrus that humanity is more important than technology. He builds a statue in honor of him and dubs him "The Titanium Ninja."
Staunch Ally of the Ninja
Borg worked together with Wu in The Invitation to continue Lloyd's training with a simulation in which the young Ninja attempted to claim the Golden Armor. He would later return in Curseworld, Part I, having been paid the proceeds from the sale of Wu's tea farm in order to construct equipment for the ninja, though he was unable to provide Lloyd or Kai with a vehicle. In Infamous an information kiosk with Borg's likeness as its interface brought Nadakhan up to speed on the fate of his crew, while in Public Enemy Number One the Djinn infiltrated Borg's facility in Hiroshi's Labyrinth in order to obtain the Realm Crystal and briefly impersonated Borg's hologram in the process. He also played a minor role in The Dark Island Trilogy, in which he was revealed to have repaired the Golden Mech of The First Spinjitzu Master at Wu's request.
- He has been disabled all his life. First moving around with a wheelchair, then with spider-like mechanical legs.[source?]
- His villain name (Overborg) is a play on the words "Overlord" and "Cyborg". His real name (Cyrus Borg) is a play on "Cyborg".
- Cyrus Borg had made the ninja outfits and Techno Blades.
- He has created Borg Tower, P.I.X.A.L., the hover car, and the security mech. OverBorg created the MechDragon.
- Jay has a Cyrus Borg poster on the wall of his room.
- His minifigure has a double sided head, one side showing him as the OverBorg and the other as Cyrus Borg, with a smile and no mechanical eye.
- The Overlord's hold on Cyrus was broken when the power cut off, as his cybernetics ceased to function.
- After being released from the Overlord's control, Cyrus removed the mechanical part of his head like a mask, but the metal on his torso and arm remained.
- It has also been revealed that Borg is talented at sculpting, as he had created a statue of himself for the Ninja, in the city, and in honor of Zane.
- Unlike the show, his mini figure has no glasses.