Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 3626bp01||Years in production: 1978|| Available Colours: |
Part 3626bp01, more commonly known as "minfig head with grin" is a the first printed minifigure head and has been used commonly since it was introduced. It has been featured in older themes including Space, Town, and Castle, and is continuing in Favorites, although it has also been made for Star Wars sets, until finer detail came upon the minifigures.
- 7666 Hoth Rebel Base (Star Wars, 2007) (3)
- 7665 Republic Cruiser (Star Wars, 2007) (2)
- 6208 B-Wing Fighter (Star Wars, 2006) (1)
- 6209 Slave I (Star Wars, 2006) (1)
- 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer (Star Wars, 2006) (1)
- 10179 Millennium Falcon (Star Wars, 2007) (1)
|This article or section is incomplete.|
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.