Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 53708|
|Years in production: 2005, 2006|| Available Colours: || Appearances: |
The helmet has a rim at the bottom that slopes down as it goes to the back of a minifigure head. At the front is a part going down that fits between a minifigure's eyes. The helmet has four 'strips' going upward from the front, back, and sides of the piece to the top to create a point. On the front and back stripes are six (three on the front and three on the back) diamond-shaped part giving detail. The area in between each of the four stripes is filled in. Near the bottom of the two side stripes are two holes for connecting pole pieces such as horns into it to depict a viking helmet. The pole pieces cannot go completely through the helmet as the part where the minifigure head connects onto the helmet prevents a pole from doing so.
- The part is also called VIKING HELMET LACQUERED.
- This part is almost identical to Part 95057, but is lacquered.
- 7021 Viking Double Catapult vs. the Armored Ofnir Dragon (3)
- 7018 Viking Ship challenges the Midgard Serpent (3)
- 7015 Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf (1)
- 7019 Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon (5)
- 7016 Viking Boat vs. Wyvern Dragon (2)
- 7017 Viking Catapult vs. Nidhogg Dragon (2)
- 7018 Viking Ship challenges the Midgard Serpent (5)
- 7020 Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon (6)
- G577 Vikings Chess Set (20)