Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: Part 4568950||Years in production: 2010||Pick a Brick price: N/A|| Available Colours: ||Appearances:|
Part 88288 is a piece used for the Dagger of time from the Prince of Persia theme and used by Tauriel from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journeys daggers. In Prince of Persia Dastan tries to collect it, however, Nizam and his Hassansins try getting it for themselves to unlock the sands of time.
- It has been complained that its handle is made of a weak plastic. Because of this, after being placed in a Minifigure's hand a few times and taken out the handle becomes badly damaged and soon after becomes unusable as a Minifigure tool. This also happens for Dastan's ninja swords, the shark head for Atlantis, and the Pirates knives (2009/2010).
- 7571 The Fight for the Dagger (1)
- 7572 Quest Against Time (2)
- 7573 Battle of Alamut (1)
- 20017 Dagger Trap (2)
- 79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders (2)
|System:||Blade Arm | Bow and Arrow | Crossbow | Cutlass | Dagger of Time | Flail | Flintlock Pistol | Gladius | Glaive | Greatsword | Lightsaber Hilt | Lightsaber | Longbow | Musket | Revolver | Rapier | Ray Gun | Scimitar | Shuriken | Spear | Spike Arm | Star Wars Gun (long) | Star Wars Gun (short) | Sword / Katana | Trident|
|TECHNIC:||Cordak Blaster | Kanoka Disk Launcher | Meteor Blaster | Midak Skyblaster | Nynrah Ghost Blaster | Squid Launcher | Thornax Launcher|