Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 61189pb03||Years in production: 2008||Pick a Brick price: N/A|| Available Colours: |
Part x1908px1 is a LEGO Minifigure helmet piece that was used after the year 2008 as a helmet for Clone Troopers. It is used to resemble the helmets the clones in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Unlike it's predecessors, the visor area is not a empty area, but has black printing.
|This article or section is incomplete.|
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- 1 in 7675 AT-TE Walker
- 1 in 7676 Republic Attack Gunship
- 2 in 7679 Republic Fighter Tank
- 1 in 7681 Separatist Spider Droid
- 2 in 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
- 3 in 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack
- 1 in 8018 Armored Assault Tank (AAT)
- 1 in 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle
- 2 in 8098 Clone Turbo Tank
- 6 in 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker
- 1 in 30006 Clone Walker
- 1 in Brickmaster Star Wars
- 3 in Comic-Con Exclusive Clone Wars Set