|Pilot Battle Droid|
See Battle Droid
Pilot Battle Droids is a Star Wars minifigure first released in 2001. They were Battle Droids, specialized in piloting vehicles for the Trade Federation and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems. From large Banking Clan Frigates to small shuttles, these droids were mostly seen manning various stations or piloting starships.
Three versions of the Pilot Battle Droid have been released:
The first had Blue markings on half the torso only, but the new version's torso was completely blue (See picture). The new version also came with the newer model battle droid arms so that a gun could be held in one hand.
Pilot Battle Droids were programmed to pilot any vessel used by the Trade Federation or Confederacy of Independent Systems. They also had backup systems that could work out how to pilot a vehicle, even if it's controls were previously unrecognized. They were occasionally used for carrying ammunition, or manning the decks of a starship.
- Part 59230 (Arms)
- Part 30376 (Legs)
- Part 30375 (Torso, 2007 variant) - Part 30374ps3 (Torso, 2001 variant)
- Part 30378 (Head)
Gallery of Variants
- 7126 Battle Droid Carrier (1, Version 1)
- 7662 Trade Federation MTT (2, Version 2)
- 7929 Battle of Naboo (2, Version 3)
- 7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar (1, Version 3)
- 8036 Separatist's Shuttle (1, Version 2)
- 75029 AAT Straight arm
- 75041 Vulture Droid
- 75073 Vulture Droid Straight arm
- 75058 MTT