- “Yarr! Don’t ye know who I be? And if not, do ye have any suggestions?”
- ―Pirate Captain
The Pirate Captain wears a red longcoat and a bicorne hat with a gold-coloured skull and crossbones, as well as a few small gold dots, which decorate the hat. There is also a plume/feather that attaches to a small whole fit for it. His face is printed with black sideburns, and big, black moustache. He also has a Dark Red coloured eye-patch, and a tanned eye on the other side. His torso print is a red jacket, with a brown bandoleer belt, with several buttons printed. He has a gold hook hand, and a gold cutlass piece, which is exclusive to this figure. He has a brown peg-leg, with black, unprinted legs.
The LEGO Movie
In The LEGO Movie, the Pirate Captain is seen in Wyldstyle's backstory about the Master Builders. The Pirate Captain's parts made a cameo in MetalBeard's first storming of the Octan Tower as MetalBeard wore them. He also can be seen in the Think Tank of Lord Business.
- The Pirate was the first Series 8 minifigure to be revealed.
- The Pirate Captain's bio mentions both Captain Brickbeard and Captain Ironhook.
- His preliminary name was 'Captain Pirate'.
- A zombified version of this minifigure appears in 71010 Minifigures Series 14.