Plastic Man, also known as Patrick O'Brien, is a DC Comics Minifigure who appears in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. He is a bonus minifigure for players pre-ordering the game from GameStop. He looks identical to how he does in the game, with the same hairpiece as Superman.
Patrick "Eel" O'Brien was orphaned at the age of 10 and forced into a life of crime. During a heist with his gang at Crawford Chemical works, they were caught by a watchman, surprising them. When they attempted to escape, O'Brien was shot to the shoulder and fell into a chemical drum. His gang had ditched him, so he fled to a mountain where he met a monk, who drove away the policemen that followed. O'Brien later had a change of heart and also discovered that the chemicals gave him shape-shifting, elasticity and pliability, along with various other properties of rubber and plastic. He decided to use these new-found abilities as the crime-fighter, Plastic Man.
- 5004081 Plastic Man
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash
Video Game Appearances
- "Then you're gonna love my performance as, a helicopter! (Singing Ride of the Valkyries)"
- ―Plastic Man in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash
- "Plas to Batman, I got mine all wrapped up! Hee-haw!"
- ―Plastic Man in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League
- Tom Kenny, who voiced Plastic Man in Batman: The Brave and The Bold also voices Doc Ock in Ultimate Spider Man and SpongeBob in SpongeBob SquarePants. He also provides voices for Lego characters such as The Penguin and The Riddler, in LEGO Batman: The Videogame as well as Rocka of the Hero Factory franchise.
- Plastic Man's LEGO appearance is based on his appearance in the Flashpoint comic series. He has not had a proper appearance in the New 52 reboot, and thus his most recent design was used.
- In LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash, there is a running gag when Plastic Man is about to eat his sandwich, Firestorm transforms it into a different item, like a jet pack and a submarine.