- “This one goes out to all my fans!”
- ―Pop Star
The Pop Star is a minifigure that was released in 2010 as part of 8684 Minifigures Series 2. She comes with a microphone and a black stand. She appears in LEGO Universe with the name Gwen Tweenbangle.
The popstar has long brown hair, she has a singing face in yellow, with pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick and a beauty spot. The popstar has a light pink torso which has sliver spots on it, she wears a sliver necklace decorated with hearts, she has plain yellow hands and arms. She wears dark pink legs with silver studs decorated on it. She comes with a microphone as her accessory.
- An extra microphone is included with the Pop Star minifigure.
- The Pop Star's hairpiece is also used for the Fitness Instructor and the Space Woman.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at LEGO Stores.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- Video Games
- LEGO Universe (as Gwen Tweenbangle).