- "HEY! WHO’S READY TO ROCK?!"
- ―Punk Rocker
The Punk Rocker is a Collectable Minifigure that was released in 2011 as part of 8804 Minifigures Series 4. He has a magenta coloured mohawk which is made of firm rubber like the Crazy Scientist's, and a black tank-top torso with a skull and roses on it. He has saftey pinned, light blue jean printing on his legs. His hip piece has a studded belt design. He also includes a new electric guitar piece. The pink mohawk and guitar are both new pieces.
- The Punk Rocker's hair is made of a rubbery material rather than the usual hard ABS plastic.
- He is based off a similar minifigure from Lego loco.
- He is exclusive 8804 Minifigures Series 4.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“HEY! WHO’S READY TO ROCK?!”
The Punk Rocker never goes anywhere without his favorite electric guitar, and as long as that guitar is in his hands, you can be sure that he’ll be rocking up a storm…and waking up everybody in the neighborhood while he’s at it.
There are all kinds of legends about the noisy Punk Rocker. Some say that he used to be shy and quiet until he got hit by a bolt of lightning one day. Some say that he’s sworn never to stop rocking until his music has created world peace. But whatever you may believe, one thing that everybody has to agree on is that the Punk Rocker is very, very, very LOUD!