Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
R2-Q5 was a black Imperial Astromech Droid contracted on the second Death Star. During the battle of Endor, R2-Q5 was destroyed along with the Death Star II when it was destroyed by Lando Calrissian and nien nunb.
First variant (2006)
The first variant, released in 2006, includes typical astromech droid parts, using the same head, body, and legs, but all feature a unique black colour.
Second variant (2008)
R2-Q5's second variant, released in 2008, has more printing on the droid's dome like R2-D2's coincidental redesign. The body and legs remain the same as the previous rendition.
- R2-Q5 was wrongly named in the 2006 set 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer as "R2-D5".
- R2-Q5 is the only astromech droid, other than R2-D2, to include two designs.
- 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer (2006 design)
- 7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar (2008 design)
- 10188 Death Star (2008 design)
- 851937 Astromech Droid Key Chain (2006 design)
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Game Boy Advance version only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga