In 41054 Rapunzel's Creativity Tower Rapunzel is dressed in a long lavender short-sleeved dress. Her torso piece shows parts of light nougat bare skin on her arms and neck, as well as some printing depicting ribbons which lace her bodice together. She has very long blond hair and green eyes with long eyelashes. Her face is smiling.
Even before her birth, Rapunzel became a magical princess. While pregnant, her mother became ill and was cured by a mysterious sunlight flower, the healing properties of which passed on her daughter via her beautiful golden hair. The enchantress named Mother Gothel had been using the plant for many centuries to lengthen her life and youth. Upon discovering that the flower had been taken to prepare medicine to heal the queen, she decided to kidnap the princess and use her hair to continue her immortal life. The girl was well attended to, but was isolated in a tower. Her hair, which had to remain uncut so as not to loose its healing properties, grew exceptionally long and could be used as a "rope" ladder. The accidental break-in of the thief called Flynn Rider allowed Rapunzel to leave the tower and find the truth of her origin. During a final confrontation, Gothel threatened to imprison Rapunzel forever and stabbed Flynn, wounding him fatally. Gothel, however, crumbled into dust immediately after the dying man cut off the girl’s hair. Rapunzel used the last remaining vestiges of her magical power to save her lover. She was then reunited with her true family and married Flynn.
- She is the only Disney Princess to have green eyes.
- In 2016 her appearance has greatly changed to match the way she looked in Tangled.
- Rapunzel and Eugene make a cameo appearance in Frozen, proving that Tangled is in the same film universe.
- 30116 Rapunzel at the Marketplace
- 41054 Rapunzel's Creativity Tower
- 41065 Rapunzel's Best Day Ever (2016)
- 41156 Rapunzel’s Castle Bedroom
- 41157 Rapunzel’s Travelling Caravan
Gallery of Variants