Red Hood is a Super Heroes minifigure who appears in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. He is only available in handheld versions of the game, but is available on consoles for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. He will be physically released in 2016.
Red Hood has a red coloured head with angled, white eyes that are surrounded by black ovals. His face is otherwise featureless but has a mirrored line that comes straight down his face until under his eyes where it slants inwards and becomes vertical. He wears a brown jacket that is opened to reveal a tight, grey shirt. He has a black belt above his hips and wears black pants and gloves. He carries dual pistols and has acrobatic, explosive, grapple, and hacking abilities.
After Dick Grayson had a fall-out with Batman and left the Robin mantle, Batman discovered Jason Todd trying to steal the Batmobile's wheels. He gave Jason a chance at a better life and made him Grayson's successor as Robin. However, in an attempt to get to Batman, The Joker kidnapped and seemingly murdered Robin. Years later, Jason was resurrected by Superboy-Prime and returned to Gotham as the Red Hood, a twisted and violent vigilante.
Red Hood is unlocked for purchase after finding the first minikit in Brawl at City Hall. He costs 200,000 studs.
Red Hood becomes available to purchase for 250,000 studs.
- His voice actor along with Two-Face in the Batman: Arkham series were both voiced by Troy Baker though Red Hood appeared in LEGO Batman 3 before the release of Batman: Arkham Knight.
- In a possible and most believed origin of The Joker, it was explained that The Joker took the mantle of "Red Hood", before having his face bleached and becoming "The Joker".
- It was mentioned in some of versions of Batman that the "Red Hood" mantle was used by other crooks as well.
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (3DS only)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Batman:Killer Croc Sewage Smash