- "Not building does not compute!"
- ―The Robot
The Robot is a minifigure who appeared in 8683 Minifigures Series 1. He has a silver helmet and a robotic right arm. He appears in the online game Brick Builder and in LEGO Universe. He is mainly all grey.
- The Robot's face and helmet are available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- His robotic arm is the same design as the Space Villain from Series 3.
- There is another robot in Series 6, the Clockwork Robot, and another robot in Series 8, the Evil Robot.
- An extra robotic arm is included in the set.
Did You Know Edit
- The Robot once crossed an entire ocean by walking along the sea floor. The Deep Sea Diver was pretty surprised to see him there!
- The Robot’s internal parts include three tin cans, string from a kite, a coat hanger, a wind-up music box, and an old tea kettle.
- Nobody knows who originally built the Robot years and years ago. Even the Robot himself doesn’t remember.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
"Not building does not compute!”
With his powerful metal body and mighty claws, the Robot may look tough, but what he really loves to do is build, build, build! Constantly clanking, beeping, whirring and sending out jets of steam, he works tirelessly day and night, searching out spare bricks wherever he can find them and stacking them together to create the biggest, tallest and most incredible structures that you can possibly imagine. In fact, he loves constructing things so much that sometimes he forgets to recharge his circuits and freezes in place, right in the middle of building.
He’s slow to react to things that he doesn’t expect, and prone to occasional short-circuits, with a tendency to walk right into holes, spin around suddenly in place or crash through walls without even noticing. He also has a bad habit of “finding” bricks in other people’s creations and marching off with them, right over or through any obstacles in his way, but don’t blame the Robot – it’s just his programming!
- 8683 Minifigures Series 1
- Circus Clown animation
- He appears as a Vendor in LEGO Universe named Axon Klaxon. Although his right arm is available as a brick in LEGO Universe, he does not appear with it in the game, instead replacing it with a standard arm. The decal on his torso is coloured slightly different.
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Season 2
- Childs Play (cameo)
- Season 2
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!