- "A sword is only as strong as the heart that wields it."
- ―Samurai Warrior
The Samurai Warrior has a dark red torso, dark red arms, dark red legs, a dark red waist, and black gloves. The torso and legs are printed with flower designs to give it the appearance of a kimono. This printing is largely covered by the armour that the samurai wears over his torso. The samurai also has a yellow head with printed facial features. He has two eyes, a serious expression, thick black eyebrows, and a black beard and mustache. He wears a grey samurai helmet, and wields a grey katana.
- He appears in LEGO Battles: Ninjago however, the only difference in the game, is that he wears a blue kimono and a horn on his helmet.
- He wears a Kendo breastplate.
- His helmet is similar to Lord Garmadon's helmet.
- His bio mentions the Circus Clown.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- The samurai warrior is similar to Samurai X
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!