|Security Battle Droid|
Three versions of the Security Battle Droid have been released: The first had red markings on the head and a red torso with some sand colored printings.
The second version did not have any head markings. However, it had a straight battle droid arm and a blaster gun.
The third version had a mostly red torso and a one straight arm. The body has printing on it: a cream section with some additional markings.
Security Battle Droids are Battle Droids which specialized in the areas of security. They were given more advanced programming and free thought than the standard B1 regular battle droids so they could detect threats better. They were used mainly for security purposes such as guarding prisoners. They were usually aboard Trade Federation battleships and command bridges, acting as guards, and were also seen in prisons and other facilities on planet surfaces.
- 7204 Jedi Defense II (One, Version 1)
- 7662 Trade Federation MTT (Two, Version 2)
- 7877 Naboo Fighter (Two, Version 3)
- 9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor (One, Version 2)
- 9509 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (One, Version 2)
Video Game Appearances Edit
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- They appear in the following levels:
- Escape From Naboo
- Retake Theed Palace
- Droid Factory
- Jedi Battle
- Chancellor in Peril
Gallery of Variants Edit