Senate Commandos were an elite unit of guards that protected the Senate. They have appeared in four sets. In 2015 the Senate Commando was redesigned for 75088 Senate Commando Troopers. This version is rather different then the 2009 one.
Senate Commandos were a part of a group of expert guards given the task of being Chancellor Palpatine's and other Senators' personal bodyguards during the Clone Wars and even before that. They were non-clones especially trained to protect Senators and diplomats including Chancellor Palpatine. By the end of the Clone Wars, the Senate Commandos were transformed into Royal Guards that protected Palpatine.
- 8039 Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser (Two)
- 8128 Cad Bane's Speeder (One)
- 75088 Senate Commando Troopers (Three, 2015 variant)
Video Game Appearances
Galery of variants
- While Senate Commandos were non-clones, it appears that the Senate Commandos all have a clone face, which also applies for the Senate Commando Captain.
- The difference between the Senate Commando and ther Captain is that they have a larger visor.