Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Bet you can't do THIS!”
The Skater is a minifigure from 8683 Minifigures Series 1. He comes with a skateboard, and a black version of the hairpiece originally only found on Max, the LEGO Club mascot. His shirt is sand green with a skull on it. He has blue pants.
- In 2011, the Street Skater was released with 8804 Minifigures Series 4.
- He is one of nine Collectable Minifigures (the other being the Cheerleader, the Surfer, the Witch, the Race Car Driver, the Hula Dancer, the Surfer Girl, Santa, and a variant of the Zombie) to appear in a non Minifigures set.
- The Skater's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- His hairpiece is the same as Cole's.
- He also appears in 21204 Town Master.
Did You Know
- The Skater’s most terrible secret is that he can’t ride a bicycle without falling off.
- The Skater’s ultimate dream is to star in his own LEGO Island Video Game.
- The Skater hopes to someday find a way to beat his toughest opponent: himself! (He thinks time travel might work).
- The Skater went to the hospital 12 times from car accidents.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!