Snake is an alien criminal from the 2009 Space Police III line. He wears a helmet with a black visor to hide his identity, and appears to have an eye-like object in the middle of his stomach, as well as six extra eyes on his head, three on each side. He was interrogated about a missing statue in the Space Police video Interrogation, but escapes, tribute to Squidman. He wears a skull belt buckle, which depicts the logo of the Black Hole Gang. This proves that he is a member of the gang.
- Snake has appeared in the most Space Police III sets of any other Space Police alien to date.
- In the "Space Speeder" set, Snake's helmet does not have a black visor.
- 5972 Space Truck Getaway
- 5979 Max Security Transport
- 5980 Squidman's Pitstop
- 8400 Space Speeder
- 2853300 Space Police Collection (2x)
- Diner & Donuts (flashback)
- It's a Trap...
|view · talk · editSpace Police III minifigures|
|Police:||Watch Commander | K-9 Bot | Space Police III Officer | Space Police Chief | Space Police III Commando | Space Police Robot | X99 Robot|
|Criminals:||Craniac | Frenzy | Jawson | Kranxx | Rench | Skull Twin | Slizer | Snake | Squidman | Squidtron | Brick Daddy|
|Other:||Butler Bot | Space Police Statue|
|Videogame only:||Space Police Captain | Unnamed Space Criminal|
|Other Theme:||Mallock the Malign|