Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 98134||Years in production: 2012||Pick a Brick price: N/A|| Available Colours: ||Appearances:|
The staff is basically a rod with a cobra twined around it, with the head and fangs at the top and the "skin" of its neck flattened and spread in the snake warning/attack gesture. It is gold and has a single stud below where the cobra's fangs are.
These staffs are the symbols of power for the Ninjago Snake Tribes that feature in the 2012 Ninjago storyline. There are staffs for all 5 snake tribes: Hypnobrai, Fangpyre, Anacondrai, Venomari and Constrictai. According to the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV series, the staffs carry an anti-venom to the unique power of each tribe. The ninjas used the Hypnobrai staff to un-hypnotize the villagers after the Hypnobrai hypnotized Jamanakai Village so that Lloyd Garmadon could get more sweets. They later used the Fangpyre anti-venom to turn Jay's parents back to normal after being bitten by Fangtom.
- 9446 Destiny's Bounty (Hypnobrai)
- 9445 Fangpyre Truck Ambush (Fangpyre)
- 9444 Cole's Tread Assault (Hypnobrai)
- 9443 Rattlecopter (Constrictai)
- 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter (Fangpyre)
- 9441 Kai's Blade Cycle (Hypnobrai)
- 9440 Venomari Shrine (Venomari)
- 9456 Spinner Battle Arena (Hypnobrai)
- 9457 Fangpyre Wrecking Ball (Fangpyre)
- 9573 Slithraa (Hypnobrai)
- 850445 Ninjago Character Card Shrine (Hypnobrai)