- “Bite first. Ask questions later.”
Snappa is a Serpentine from the Fangpyre snake tribe were he serves as a scout and a sniper. He is red and white coloured, with a scaly snake-like body, he wears a fang-necklace and has a viper-like head piece with a human head, except the flesh on his face his red and with squinty-like eyes and has red and black coloured scales, on his chest but with black fangs inbewtwen the outer layers of his legs. His name is a pun on "Snapper". He is a scout for the Fangpyre snake tribe. According to his character card, his dominant element is fire.
This Fangpyre scout is white and red coloured. He also carries a snake fang necklace. He has a new headpeice and a part that goes on top of his head to look like a part of a snake head.
Snappa is a scout for the Fangpyre Serpentine Tribe. He, along with Fang-Suei bit vehicles in Ed and Edna's Junkyard. The next day, he was in the ninja ambush/battle at the junkyard. He was at first seen with Fang-Suei when the snakes revealed themselves, and when the ninjas used spinjitzu.
Snappa is not the sharpest fang in the lair. He loses his temper at the drop of a snake scale. He bites first, asks questions later. Acting before you think is very handy when you're fighting enemies, but Snappa is not always to popular in his tribe because he tends to blow up in their faces. He really wants to be popular so he tries his best to be a good friend in times of peace. But it's just so hard to be nice when you're really a mean beast.
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Season 2
- Snakebit (cameo)
- Never Trust a Snake (cameo)
- Can Of Worms (cameo)
- The Snake King (cameo)
- Tick Tock (cameo)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy (cameo)
- The Royal Blacksmiths (cameo)
- The Green Ninja (cameo)
- All of Nothing (cameo)
- The Rise of the Great Devourer (cameo)
- The Day of the Great Devourer (cameo)
- Season 3
- Darkness Shall Rise (cameo)
- Pirates vs. Ninja (cameo)
- Double Trouble (cameo)
- NinjaBall Run (cameo)
- Season 2
- Snappa and Fangdam are the only cameos in the Fangpyre tribe; they never speak because they only hiss and make a co-motion in their tribe when they chased the ninjas, and in the Ninjago City underground.
- In the show, he has smaller eyes.