See Stormtrooper, Microfigure
Snowtroopers were a variation of the Stormtroopers. They were deployed by the Galactic Empire on many planets with severely cold temperatures, or large ice planets including Hoth and Rhen Var. Snowtroopers wear insulated armor and a helmet with built-in snow goggles.
The most known battle including Snowtroopers was the Battle of Hoth, during which the Empire's Imperial Army attacked the Rebels' Echo Base. They were also seen in actions on other cold planets such as Rhen Var and Corellia.
Snowtroopers had advanced armor and were trained to fight and survive in cold weather. Their armor has special gear such as heaters. They also have enough equipment to survive in snowy or icy terrain for up to a week.
Gallery of Variants
- 4504 Millennium Falcon (One, Original)
- 4483 AT-AT (Two, Original)
- 7666 Hoth Rebel Base (Two, Original)
- 7749 Echo Base (Two, Original)
- 7879 Hoth Echo Base (Two, Original)
- 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack (Two, Original)
- 8129 AT-AT Walker (Two, Original)
- 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT (One, Original)
- 9509 Star Wars Advent Calendar (One, Original)
- 75014 Battle of Hoth (Two, 2013 Redesign)
- 3866 The Battle of Hoth (Twelve, Microfigure)
- 75056 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (One, 2013 Redesign)
- 75049 Snowspeeder (One, 2014 Redesign)