Laser Gun, Helmet
- "There’s no villainy like space villainy!"
- ―Space Villain
The Space Villain is a Minifigure that was released in 2011, as part of 8803 Minifigures Series 3. He has a robotic arm, a robotic leg similar to Mad-Eye Moody's pegleg, a different colour Spaceman blaster gun and helmet (later used in Alien Conquest in dark azur), and robotic printing on his face similar to Fire-Arm.
- He has a Robot arm, a cyber-eye and a silver peg leg.
- He has a Blacktron II logo on his uniform.
- His Bio has references to different Space Themes; a shadowy criminal organization, a FuturonCorp security-bot, Spyrius IV, Insectoid hivefleet, and M-Tron Nebula.
- His laser is three studs long instead of the normal four stud long.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“There’s no villainy like space villainy!”
As a member of a shadowy criminal organization feared throughout the seven galaxies, the Space Villain really knows his outer space bad-guy stuff. He can hotwire a rocket neutron drive in zero-G, melt through solid plasmodic hypersteel with his nova-ray blaster, and sneak past a FuturonCorp security-bot in under 3.6 quarkoids, all while blindfolded.
Of course, full-time space villainy isn’t easy. Over the stellar cycles, the Space Villain has lost an eye in a warpship chase over Spyrius IV, misplaced a leg in the meteor mines of the Insectoid hivefleet, and he thinks his right arm might be somewhere at the other end of a black hole. Still, he wouldn’t give up his job for all the quasar rubies in the M-Tron Nebula…which just so happen to be the very next thing he’s planning to steal!
- Online game appearances
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!