Steve is a Micro Mob and Minifigure from the Minecraft theme. He is Minecraft's default Player Skin (Avatar). Although he is called Steve on the LEGO website, Notch has stated in the past that his name is spelled as "Steve?" since officially, he has no name and is referred to only as "The Player". As of the 1.8 update, the player may also have the default skin Alex.
In the game. The Player is the character that users control in Minecraft, and is generally considered the unofficial main protagonist of the game. The two default player skins are known as Steve, a name suggested by Notch as a joke and confirmed on the 'Profile' page near the section that allows you to change your skins, and Alex, a new skin implemented in 1.8, with all unchanged skins being split between the two default skins. In the End Poem, after beating Minecraft you are called a player.
Steve consists merely of five small pieces, stacked directly atop each other. A black 1X1 plate represents his legs, and a blue 1X1 brick his body. Two tan 1X1 parts, are each printed with a section of his features, and put atop each other to form his face. A reddish-brown 1X1 tile is used as his hair.
Steve consists of a special moulded head, with a printed/sticker face. There is also a teal torso and navy blue legs.
Steve looks the same as his regular minifigure variant, but with the addition of a special pickaxe accessory, and armour. A knight armour piece fits in between the head and torso and represents iron armour.
Steve found himself in a mysterious world filled with various strange creatures called Mobs, where he attempted to survive, gathered resources, and built magnificent structures.
- In the set, he comes with extra 1x1 tiles for his face, hair, and legs, so the builder can make another Steve if they have another blue 1x1 brick.
- The Micro Mob version shows Steve with light-blue eyes, just like in the game. However, the minifigure version shows him incorrectly with purple eyes.
Gallery of Variants
- 21102 Micro World (Micro Mob)
- 21113 The Cave (Minifigure)
- 21114 The Farm (Minifigure)
- 21115 The First Night (Minifigure)
- 21116 Crafting Box (Minifigure)
- 21117 The Ender Dragon (Minifigure in Diamond Armor)
- 21118 The Mine (Minifigure in Iron Armor)
- 21119 The Dungeon (Minifigure)
- 21120 The Snow Hideout (Minifigure)
- 21121 The Desert Outpost (Minifigure with Iron Helmet)
- 21122 The Nether Fortress (Minifigure in Diamond Armor)
|view · talk · editMinecraft|
|Sets:||21102 Micro World | 21105 The Village | 21106 The Nether | 21107 The End | 21113 The Cave | 21114 The Farm | 21115 The First Night | 21116 Crafting Box | 21117 The Ender Dragon | 21118 The Mine | 21119 The Dungeon | 21120 The Snow Hideout | 21121 The Desert Outpost | 21122 The Nether Fortress | 21123 The Iron Golem | 21124 The End Portal | 21125 The Jungle Tree House | 21126 The Wither | 21127 The Fortress | 21128 The Village|
|Micro Mobs:||Creeper | Ender Dragon | Endermen | Steve | Zombie | Ghast | Zombie Pigman | Pig | Villager|
|Minifigures:||Alex | Blaze | Cave Spider | Cow | Creeper | Ender Dragon | Endermen | Ghast | Horse | Iron Golem | Ocelot | Pig | Sheep | Skeleton | Snow Golem | Spider | Steve | Villager | Wither | Wither Skeleton | Wolf | Zombie | Zombie Pigman|