- This article is about the minifigure. For the online game, see Street Skater (game).
- “This is the perfect spot for an awesome new stunt!”
- ―Street Skater
The Street Skater has a dark grey beanie with a green brick logo. He has glasses, eyes, eyebrows, and a smile as head markings. The Street Skater has a light grey printed torso and dark tan legs. His torso depicts a sweatshirt that with the orange zip halfway down and a black shirt with orange markings underneath. At the top back of his top is markings for a hood. He also comes with a black skateboard with blue printings of a city on one side and a 2x2 lego brick with wings behind it at the back.
- The Street Skater has printing on his back depicting the hood of his sweatshirt, as well as the waistband.
- The Skier and the Snowboarder Guy also have beanies, except in dark blue and blue, respectively, without printing.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the build a minifigure bins at the LEGO store
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“This is the perfect spot for an awesome new stunt!”
People all over the city are used to seeing the Street Skater rolling up and down stairs, along railings, through fountains and even across the branches of the city park’s trees. He's such a familiar sight that the streets just wouldn't be the same without him and his famous skateboard!