Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Merged "LEGO TBA Marvel Super Heroes video game" here. The source just says a super hero game and mentions nothing on DC, so presume for now they are the same. - - Lest we forget - CJC 18:07, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Where'd Marvel come from? Somebody must of renamed it after I posted the request to redirect it here.... --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:52, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't we assume that someone is flying that helicopter? Legosuperheroesfan 23:35, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
- It could be the Joker Henchman flying the helicopter. But it could also be Harley Quinn. Though less likely, it could also be Two-Face or The Riddler or Bane or any other villain besides Joker and Lex Luthor. --Berrybrick (Talk) It's a Christmas miracle, Mr. Freeze! 15:57, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Can somebody put Robin in the list of characters because every where i look people say it has robin and the source in the second note. Thanks Greenlantern's Light! 11:01, January 4, 2012
Release date, price and console info
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-LEGO+Batman+2+DC+Super+Heroes please put the info someone thanks, Greenlantern's Light!
--Chad Sobota 03:12, January 27, 2012 (UTC) They should add Terry McGinnis (future Batman from tv series Batman Beyond). It would be so cool, he would be the ultimate character. And like in the first one, they should put Nightwing. He's pretty badass as well.
- Eh according to amazon it will be released June 1.-- JMS
Holy Freaking trailer Batman!
- Burt Ward Robin would never say that Xp --Berrybrick (Talk) 18:49, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Can anyone identify the guy in the green than Batman throws at 1:00? I'm guessing a henchman of some kind NightblazeSaber 23:26, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- It is a henchmen.
Would this be a reliable source? It has some pretty good information if it does. It confirms a few locations as well as Bruce Wayne, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, and Two-Face. At the very least, there are some nice pictures of Batman and Lex Luthor. --Berrybrick (Talk) 20:40, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
-  A nice big boat load of info. -- JMS
This article seems to mention Flash appearing, but it just says other heroes like and uses him as one of the two examples (the other being Wonder Woman). Would this work as a source even though it's kind of vague? --Berrybrick (Talk) 10:42, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll add him to the list/create the page anyway. If anyone objects, just remove it/nominate it for deletion. --Berrybrick (Talk) 10:45, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- FLASH. A-ah. - CJC 17:24, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think so because there has also been mentions of Aquaman and even Martin Manhunter before, so i doubt it,(Please note that Flash has been rumored for the first wave of superheroes too so it is just a very unlikely rumor). -_- Jedi Master Sith >:(
- So that means that Aquman is in there too as there has been many more mentions about him than Flash. -_- Jedi [Master] Sith >:(
- The link you used in the articles does not mention Aquaman. - CJC 18:01, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- LEGO told us exactly who was appearing in the first Super Heroes wave, there were no respectable rumors Flash would appear. The only unmentioned character with any good proof was Green Lantern, and that turned out false. I have heard no mentions of Martian Manhunter and have only seen Aquaman suggested twice. There is also the fact that this article only mentions Flash and Wonder Woman. No Aquaman. No Manhunter. When we get a source that specifically says Aquaman, we put Aquaman. This doesn't even allude to him. It's just really bad logic. The same reasoning could be used in a way like, "if Green Lantern appears, then Hawkgirl must appear. After all, there were rumors of Green Lantern and Hawkgirl, and this article mentions Flash, so they must both appear." --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:08, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The link you used in the articles does not mention Aquaman. - CJC 18:01, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Definitely works as a source for Flash. Aquaman doesn't have a source, so should obviously not be mentioned. NightblazeSaber 23:25, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- 1. Don't make a big thing about it.
- 2. i don't know were hawkgirl would come from but blah.
- 3. that would mean that GL would not be in there ether
- 4. Just because it says Flash does not mean there is Flash(as that is the first web site that says any thing about Flash that reviewed the demo).
- One-You are. Two-Hawkgirl was an example. Three-Green Lantern has been confirmed be two sources, one of which was a press release. Four-So? They didn't say anything about Wonder Woman either. --Berrybrick (Talk) 00:06, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I doubt USA Today is out to make fake rumours about video games :/ NightblazeSaber 00:08, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok that means nothing ok, i doubt they would reveal Flash that soon, and there was a poster that shows wonder woman, all i am saying is that we should delete it until we get a for sure source, and there is the 50% possibility that they are lying tho doubtful. -_- Jedi [Master] Sith >:(
- Here's an idea, drop it. I have no idea where you get the number .50 to explain the chance that they are lying. Why would they lie? Just drop it. It doesn't matter when the reveal the characters, when they do, we add them. It's your opinion that he was revealed to early. What if I think that they revealed Mr. Freeze too early? Should I remove him? You are being ridiculous. Just stop. --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:06, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
I did and there is a chance for every thing and i said tho doubtful and i did and will and no one said any thin about Mr.freeze we just saw him in a pic -- JMS
- You obviously did not drop it because you responded. We should not remove it. There is a chance for everything, but USA Today has a very wide audience and they would have a lot to loose if they lie. And about the Mr. Freeze thing; then I can say that there isn't enough proof and remove him. A trusted source (USA Today) is just as good as seeing Mr. Freeze in the background of a picture. Why should we list Killer Croc? Because somebody said he was in it. Why are you saying this about Flash? Killer Croc and some of the super suits also came from sources without pictures. --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:12, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- NM --JMS
Unidentified enemy in lime green clothing
- The enemy could(i would not doubt it)be a Blackgate prisoner. Or a Arkham patent --JMS
- And just because you can't tell the two apart is why they're unknown. (P.S. I don't think Blackgate will be in the game, because Catwoman and Penguin went to Arkham in the first game.) --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:03, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Should X-ray vision be listed as one of Superman's in-game abilities? I mean, this article  from FBTB says that it's the case, and the site is generally reliable. Also, USA Today kind of alludes to it by saying, "Players can also use Superman to seek out hidden collectible blocks, some of which are hidden in difficult spots." Is this valid-enough evidence?--22.214.171.124 01:49, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry to post another message again, but I figured that if this section did not show up on the "Recent Wiki Activity" page, it might be ages before my message above was discovered. I posted it at a time when not many editors were on the site.--126.96.36.199 16:40, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for that find, I've added it in now :) NightblazeSaber 22:17, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- shouldn't someone put a cast list that lists the voice actors in the game? btw Clancy brown is confirmed to voice lex luthor.
- There is a cast list now, but should we just sum it into the chracters list?Sovian52
Voice Acting Rumors
According to Wikipedia, Batman will be voiced by Diedrich Bader (reprising his role from Batman: The Brave and the Bold), Robin by Scott Menville (reprising his role from Teen Titans), and The Joker by Steven Blum (who from what I can tell, hasn't voiced The Joker before, but has voiced plenty of other DC and Marvel characters, and even Kopaka from BIONICLE Edit: he also voiced Batman in the first LEGO Batman game). It's unsourced, of course, so I'm only posting this here for people following rumors. --Berrybrick (Talk) 20:23, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
In a vid
- In a video interview about the game, the main guy in charge of lego video games said that "there is four cool suits for batman and four new suits for robin" well this page says there is only three suits for robin and not four any ways could someone put that there is another suit for robin??.
It may take me a few mins but yeah hold on.
- here you go -->.
Um listen at the part where he talks about Batman having four cool new suits then he said robin had four as well. Did you watch the whole video?
Does anybody know where that new poster came from? The one with Batman, Superman, Robin, and Batgirl. It looks kind of fake, the character's poses have been used in older pictures and Robin and Batgirl are floating. --Berrybrick (Talk) 15:02, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Martian Manhunter confirmed
Martian Manhunter is confirmed to be in the game.
- And Hawkman, don't forget Hawkman. ;) Thanks, I'll add it to the article. --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:47, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
The screen shot gallery seems awfully long. I don't want to remove images, at least not at this point, but would anyone mind if I added a scroll template? --Berrybrick (Talk) 19:12, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hawkgirl and Black Canary confirmed!
It is a strange website, but I found it through the Wikipedia article about this game linking to this sight.
Big Lego Batman cover starts around the 2nd hour.
Character roster revealed (I'm not sure if it's fully complete)
Vicki Vale and Lois Lane among others are playable
- I don't have sound, so I can't watch it (they are just saying the names, right?). Somebody else will have to. --Berrybrick (Talk) 12:06, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
the 10 on the sides are the downloadable characters (Like Nightwing, Shazam, Captain Cold etc.). -Jawa
- That I would make sense. I still hope that they are in the game. The downloadable content isn't available for Wii, and I want Nightwing. :/ --Berrybrick (Talk) 21:59, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
I agree with Berrybrick, I want Nightwing for Wii as well. But I do not see the point of Supergirl and Hawkgirl when we already have Hawkman and Superman.
- The way I see it, the more the merrier. But let's not get off topic here, 'tis still a talk page to be used for discussing the page. - 00:10, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
who is the guy in the blue, and who is the guy to the right of Killer Croc? Off topic: they could've replaced Hawkgirl and Supergirl with two others who could've been original, not female versions of characters already in the game.
Fisherman and Mr. Freeze -Jawa
Why would a fisherman be in the middle of a bunch of villains when all of the generic characters (i.e. henchman) are near the end.
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be sexist. I just want some variation(meaning different types of superheroes whether it be male or female).
You're all making that up! There is no LEGO Batman 2 in that video!--Jman3399 22:13, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Batman has a flight suit.
- the open world trailer
- the trailer is on this page(not the talk one)
Real source or not?
In the notes, it says that in the character creator, Vixen's torso and face and John Stewarts face may be seen. There's even a picture of John Stewart's face in the character creator, but I seeked through the video it says it's from and it doesn't even seem to have anything about LEGO Batman 2 at all. Only SWTOR and Transformers Universe. I don't wanna watch the whole thing because it's almost 2 hours long! Anybody who can, HELP!--Jman3399 22:09, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
I was right. This video has nothing about LEGO Batman 2!
- I think it's around the first hour. - 22:22, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I've watched the Batman part. I saw Vixen's torso, and somebody else (Sovian, I think) saw John and took a screenshot. It begins around the second hour, and I can't remember where it ends. It's about 2 hours and 45 minutes into the video, if I recall correctly. It was one of the last things they showed. --Berrybrick (Talk) 12:41, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
The source is real, the screenshots I capture (including Zod's gameplay ver.2, Vixen's torso and character creator) were all from there. I don't know why, but the video itself was cutted from 7 hours to 2 hours. If you look clearly near the end of the video, It shows LEGO Batman 2, while people are fixing the chairs.Sovian52
Does anyone else think the image of John Stewart might actually be a recolored version of Hal Jordan's head, since it is in the character creator? They look awfully similar to me. 188.8.131.52 17:40, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
First, gamindekap's Youtube vids giving the demos have been taken down for copyright reasons, and as a result those links in the references are pretty much useless now. Should these be fixed? Secondly, in the first level on the 3DS version, the Penguin is one of the bosses and not Two-Face, while in console versions it is the other way around. Can someone mention this? If you need the source for the 3DS info, I'll try and find it. Thanks--184.108.40.206 01:37, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
Well, there's a demo for the 3DS version that has that level, so I guess that could be a source. WeirdAl'sBiggestFan 15:45, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Could you change that, then? I can't because the page is protected. :( --220.127.116.11 04:02, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Seriously, can someone do something about it by now? This row in the chart in the "Levels" section is quite inconsistent. It lists the goons fought in the portable versions, but lists the bosses fought in console versions.--18.104.22.168 20:20, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
More Vids On YouTube
Various YouTube users (i.e. gamingdekap) have added more videos showing the gameplay for the last levels of the game. I didn't watch any of them much to avoid spoilers, but I do know they would allow much more information to be added to the page.--22.214.171.124 22:01, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
I have the game on PS3 and can confirm that the Robin in this game is Dick Grayson. The civilian that you unlock that the wiki says is Tim Drake is also Dick Grayson. After clearing the second stage, you start at the Batcave playing as Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. What I want to know is if anyone with the 3DS and Vita version can confirm that Tim Drake is in the game. You will also notice that Tim Drake and Dick Grayson look different in the first and second LEGO Batman games respectively.
Also, someone said that Cheetah is in the game. I don't think she is on the PS3 version or console version. Can anyone confirm if she is in the handheld versions?126.96.36.199 14:09, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
Some abilities for the characters in the game are not shown in the chart in the "Characters" section. The two I noticed are that Cyborg has super-strength in the game, but it is not mentioned here. I also noticed that Clark Kent does not have flight listed as an ability, but this might just be because, for some odd reason, he does not in the game.--188.8.131.52 19:45, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Update: I did my research and I guess Clark Kent can't fly :-/, but Cyborg still has super-strength.--184.108.40.206 19:59, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
In response to all the stuff above
I've unprotected the page since I don't have a clue what the stuff you lot are going about above is, so now you can do it yourselves. ~ CJC 20:50, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Could someone with a portable version of the game make a separate table with that list of levels? Since they have different names, enemies, bosses, probably suits, etc. --Berrybrick (Talk) 13:48, July 18, 2012 (UTC)