Anybody know where a good picture is? The one I've found has a confidential watermark. King Joe 19:32, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
Has anyone actually read the Lego.com bios, as these character articles are really rubbish. Help me with them please 184.108.40.206 18:18, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
- No I haven't read them. You can add them to the articles. ----- It's Magic - Kingcjc 19:28, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
It says on the "Notes" or whatever it is in Ninjago, this : ■On the list of notable guests to Garmadon's Dark Fortress, it lists Bob the Ummm Barbarian. What the heck is this? Notable Guests? Preliminary pic? —Unsigned comment by CollectableMinifig4Scientist (talk • contribs).
- Maybe he's a builder-turned-Jedi-turned-Barbarian? :P We don't have any prelim pics about this guy though, so we probably shouldn't make an article on him unless he turns up sometime later as a minifigure or something. NightblazeSaber 02:49, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
Here. http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/World/Explore/Default.aspx . Go there, and click the end of the page (not the arrows-move your mouse to the corner of the page, and it "lifts"-click that and it moves through locations). At Garmadon's Fortress, click the arrows. #3 lists him. There's a lot of info there for you if you want to add it. 03:05, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
Are they making a Samukai spinner? -Lindel
Is there any comfirmed information on the Green Ninja? If there is any information, please could someone add this? Thanks. Lindel 18:32, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Rumour only. - - CJC 09:38, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The green ninja is Lloyd. It's confirmed through preliminary images. NightblazeSaber 06:43, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Green Ninja Rumors
I have seen some rumors about the green ninja. I do not know if they are true or not but I think some of them are true. Should I post some information about it.
Lloyd sends the snakes in....
I know that Lloyd Garmadon brings the snakes to ninjago, Not Lord Garmadon
I've seen the new edit on the Ninjagofigs template on the bottom of all of the Ninjago characters' pages. Who found out the the 5th snake tribe is called Anacondrai, and how? Please tell me. --DaMaelstromGuy 13:07, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
It was on a video on youtube
PWR ninjaI keep trying to submit the knowledge I have on the future PWR armor. If anyone knows how to post it without it being erased, I'd be happy to tell them my knowledge on the subject.
Joshua6125 00:55, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you have a viable source for the information? -Cligra Join the redlink war!
Tlsonic, 5:17pm, Aug 2, 2012 (UTC)
Lego NinjaGo Season 3(4): Real or not? Tlsonic, Aug 2, 2012, 5:38pm (UTC)
That is KX ninja suits. Tlsonic, Nov 5, 2012, 6:39pm (UTC)
Has anybody else noticed the grammatical error in the paragraph labled "Elemental Robes"? It's really annoying me. Can an administrator please edit it! --Brikkyy13 (talk) 04:48, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Just fixed it