Tauriel has long, orange hair with light nougat elf ears printed on. She has a light nougat head with freckles, which is double sided. One side has her with a serious, inquisitive expression, and the other side shows her angry with her teeth bared. She has some skin showing at top of her torso. Tauriel's torso is printed on both sides, with the front featuring a brown shirt over her dark green dress and the back showing the back of her clothing. Her front shirt printing continues onto her leg piece, which is printed on the front of the legs. Tauriel comes armed with two silver Elf knives with golden hilts.
Tauriel is a warrior, and the head of the Elven guards of Mirkwood. She could wield a substantial variety of weapons, but the primary weapons she used were a bow or two Elf knives. In The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug she begins to have romantic feelings for Kili.[source?]
Description from LEGO.com
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
Tauriel is the head of the Elven Guard of Mirkwood. Her name means "Daughter of Mirkwood" and she is exactly that. While beautiful and graceful, she is strong and fiercely dangerous with her daggers, bow and arrow if anyone threatens her realm. As most Elves, she distrusts Dwarves but respects and honors the alliance that has long existed between her people and men. Always guided by her strong sense of justice, she is a beloved leader and a powerful ally to her friends.
- Despite not appearing in the book, Tauriel is an original character made exclusively for The Hobbit films and is not based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.
- She is the first and currently only female minifigure to be released in sets from The Hobbit.
- She is the only Elf to date with orange hair.
- Her Elf knives are the same element as the Daggers of Time from four of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time sets.
- In Peter Jackson's The Hobbit Tauriel, is played by Actress Evangeline Lilly.
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Game Variants