New 52, Mighty Micros, Justice League
The Flash (alias Barry Allen) is a DC Universe Super Heroes minifigure who first appeared as a character in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite. He was physically released in 2014, and was released again in the first wave of 2015 DC Universe. He was also released in 2016 in 76063 The Flash vs Captain Cold.
The Flash has an exclusively moulded helmet with yellow bolts on each side. His head is red and printed with his light nougat face and eyes, angry and smiling expressions, and the bottom of the helmet. He has a muscular red torso with his lightning logo in a white circle and a yellow lightning belt. The back is printed with a the suit cut on his back and the continuation of the belt. The Flash's legs, arms, and hands are all red.
Video Game Description
The Flash has a red helmet with two yellow lightning bolt decorations on each side. His has a muscular torso in red with his lightning logo in a white circle and a yellow lightning belt. The Flash's legs, arms, and hands are red, but he also has yellow boots on his legs.
In console versions of LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, The Flash is capable of zooming through objects and destroying them. His combats are faster than any other characters, even his body parts move at the same speed. He is also the only character able to build deconstructed LEGO bricks back together, as this ability must be used to activate several Bat Terminals.
In portable versions, as well as having super-speed, The Flash has the Acrobatic ability and so can double-jump, jump through acrobatic hatches and swing on acrobat poles. He is mainly used for activating special red treadmills with his super-speed, which can unlock minikits, soundbites, and power bricks. The Flash also has a slightly different cowl and face in the portable version.
In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, The Flash is identical to his real-life 2014 variant.
- Vicki Vale mentioned that The Flash fought the Joker robot at Wayne Tower with Green Lantern and Cyborg, but he didn't appear until right after where he helped Green Lantern stabilize Wayne Tower and caught the fatigued Superman. He does, however, appear in that scene in the movie LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite.
- The Flash is one of only two characters who appears in cut scenes but never speaks in the game. The other is Catwoman. He did speak in LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite, which can also be said about Catwoman.
- His reverse face can be partially and briefly seen in The LEGO Movie.
- In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham he has a new ability which allows him to target and build objects at a very fast speed, similar to the Master Building ability from The LEGO Movie Video Game.
- Despite being Barry Allen, the Flash minifigure in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes wears Wally West's costume, as noticed by the different belt. Barry does however wears this suit in recent comic adaptations.
- Griffin Turner from Ninjago has similar speed powers.
- The Mighty Micros version of The Flash appears to be Wally West, judging by the white eyes and the belt.
- In Justice League, The Flash will be played by Ezra Miller who also played Credence Barebone in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Gallery of Variants
Video game variants
- LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite
- The LEGO Movie (cameo)
- LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Cosmic Clash
- The LEGO Batman Movie
Video Game Appearances
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found