|The LEGO Batman Movie|
In October 2014, Warner Bros. scheduled The LEGO Batman Movie, a spin-off starring Batman for 2017, which moved The LEGO Movie Sequel to 2018 . Will Arnett is set to return to voice Batman, while Chris McKay, who was earlier attached to the sequel, will direct the film which is being written by Seth Grahame-Smith and produced by Roy Lee, Dan Lin, Phil Lord and Chris Miller . On April 20, 2015, Warner Bros. scheduled The LEGO Batman Movie, for a February 10, 2017 release date and The LEGO Movie 2 for a 2018 release. On October 25, 2014, it was reported that Phil Lord and Chris Miller had signed to write The LEGO Movie sequel. In July 2015, Arnett's Arrested Development co-star Michael Cera was cast to voice Robin. In August 2015, Zach Galifianakis entered final negotiations to voice the Joker . In October 2015, Rosario Dawson was cast to voice Barbara Gordon, the daughter of police commissioner James Gordon who later becomes the crime-fighting heroine Batgirl . The following month, Ralph Fiennes was cast as Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne's butler . Mariah Carey, although initial reports indicated she was playing Commissioner Gordon , was actually cast as the as-yet-unnamed Mayor of Gotham City.
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure: “The LEGO® Batman Movie.” But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up. 
- Will Arnett - Batman
- Zach Galifianakis - The Joker
- Michael Cera - Dick Grayson / Robin
- Rosario Dawson - Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
- Ralph Fiennes - Alfred Pennyworth
- Mariah Carey - Mayor of Gotham City
- Jenny Slate - Harley Quinn
- Shakira - Catwoman
- The Batman Beyond suit appears in the Batcave.
- This is the first reference to Batman Beyond in a cinematic movie.
- Batman is seen taking out Captain Boomerang in the first trailer via a flashback. The Scarecrow, Bane, Catwoman, and Killer Croc are also seen briefly in the first trailer. Additionally, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Clayface, and Mr. Freeze can be seen in the second trailer.
- Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Arrow are seen running alongside Batman in both trailers for the film.
- The movie will feature several all-new pieces and accessories: Batman uses a new utility belt piece placed in between his legs, instead of having it printed on his torso; Robin has an attachable set of glasses for his hairpiece; Alfred has a wearable bow-tie piece on his neck; and many of the villains feature new printings and hairpieces.
- In the official trailer, Robin's solution to his outfit's pants problem by removing them is a nod to his 1960s counterpart.
- Batman wielding the Jade Blades is a reference to the Ninjago TV series, which they were used in the fourth season. The billboard in Gotham's streets describing 'Ninjagotown' is also not only a nod to Chinatown, but also an Easter egg for the upcoming Ninjago movie in 2017.
- Unlike all his other counterparts, this movie's Joker has pointed teeth.
- The film will be a spin-off of The LEGO Movie.
- This will be the first theatrical LEGO Batman movie.
- Like The LEGO Movie, the film will use CGI animated bricks to look like a stop-motion film.
- Chris McKay was originally suppose to direct The LEGO Movie Sequel until he left that to direct this.
- One of the film's minor plotlines are to be the origin stories of Robin and Batgirl.
- The LEGO Movie
- The LEGO Movie 2
- LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "LEGO Batman Spinoff in the Works at Warner Bros. (Exclusive)" at hollywoodreporter.com
- ↑ 'The Lego Batman Movie' Gets Release Date
- ↑ WB Announces 10 DC Comics Movies, 3 ‘Harry Potter’ Spinoffs and ‘Lego’ Sequels
- ↑ Warner Bros.’ DC Comics Movie Slate Fully Revealed!
- ↑ 'Lego Batman' Spinoff Movie in the Works at Warner Bros. (Exclusive)
- ↑ 'The Lego Batman Movie' Gets Release Date
- ↑ ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- ↑ Michael Cera to Voice Robin in 'Lego Batman' (Exclusive)
- ↑ 'Lego Batman' Movie Finds Its Joker (Exclusive)
- ↑ 'Lego Batman' Finds Its Batgirl (Exclusive)
- ↑ 'Lego Batman' Finds Its Alfred with Ralph Fiennes (Exclusive)
- ↑ Mariah Carey Playing Commissioner Gordon In ‘The Lego Batman Movie’
- ↑ This just in: Mariah Carey is NOT playing Commissioner Gordon
- ↑ http://www.legobatman.com/#