FANDOM


  • The results of the December contest are revealed here.

    Rules
    • Users must be a registered Wikia user, and have made at least one edit to Brickipedia before 0:00, January 1, 2013 (UTC).
      • This would seem to be common sense, but I have been asked about it. Therefore: Users who are blocked during the time this contest takes place cannot participate in it.
    • The custom must be entered after 0:00, January 1st 2013, and before 0:00, February 1st, 2013.
    • One entry per user. Users must list the entry below, under the "Entries" heading.
    • If an entry includes a minifigure, it must be either designed by The LEGO Group, or by the custom's creator. No copying other user's minifigures, please.
    • The entry must not have been posted somewhere else before- it's okay if it was built a long time ago, but not if it was posted elsewhere before this contest.
    • After the contest closes, entries will be reviewed by Cligra.
    • Three winners will be accepted, and each will receive an award template.
    • Winners will be announced by February 3rd, 2013.
    • This month's theme is Legends of Chima/Ninjago.

    • Remember, if you are unable to compete in this competition, don't let that stop you from making MOCs- there's always the chance that your creation can be showcased on our main Brickipedia Customs page as a featured custom, or in our MOC Gallery.
    • An archive of past winners can be seen here.
      Loading editor
    • Hmm... I was thinking of a Ninjago theme I could make for it to redeem itself.

        Loading editor
    • I have an idea for both a Chima set and a Ninjago set. I can't decide which one to post!!!

        Loading editor
    • I am so entering!

        Loading editor
    • I have a question. Can I upload a picture WITHOUT any official characters and the update it with new ones?

        Loading editor
    • Thegreengrappler wrote: I have a question. Can I upload a picture WITHOUT any official characters and the update it with new ones?

      Sure.

        Loading editor
    • i should start working on mine, to bad the chima heads will not be in LDD for a while, but i hope they are in LDD soon!

        Loading editor
    • Sure.

        Loading editor
    • My entry will be a mix between all the ninjago dragons including the overlord and ill put some chima things on it.

        Loading editor
    • i mite wait till the 29th to enter, need to see the other entrys

        Loading editor
    • I know this is off topic-sorry. But while we're on the subject I thought I'd mention that I have a ton of random Ninjago pieces, heads, torsos, some legs,I am trying to get rid of, I have nous, care or need for them. Anyone interested in them let me know! I know some people lie that line a lot, I'm not really into it. :)

        Loading editor
    • How am i gonna enter if the next LDD update comes in somewhere february-march. Im not gonna get eny chima running and becouse its Chima/Ninjago themed and everybody loves Chima im never gonna have a change so not entying.

        Loading editor
    • Korppufin wrote: How am i gonna enter if the next LDD update comes in somewhere february-march. Im not gonna get eny chima running and becouse its Chima/Ninjago themed and everybody loves Chima im never gonna have a change so not entying.

      ..I don't follow. I'm not overly fond of Chima (nor do I dislike it), and I'm the one who's judging.

        Loading editor
    • Hm...I never thought of two-in-one theme for Monthly MOC Comp. !

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • Sweet my 2 favorite themes!

        Loading editor
    • Wait, does it have to be a mix of the two themes?

        Loading editor
    • Thegreengrappler wrote: Wait, does it have to be a mix of the two themes?

      It can be one, the other, or both. ;)

        Loading editor
    • CzechNinjagoEntry
      My entry.
      Stone Army Battle Wagon

      Zane has found one of the Stone Army Battle Wagons, and will use his golden weapon to try and stop the force! Oh no! The stone army wagon is heavily equipped! Will the stone army finish off Zane? Or will he be victorious? You decide!

        Loading editor
    • Cligra wrote:

      Thegreengrappler wrote: Wait, does it have to be a mix of the two themes?

      It can be one, the other, or both. ;)

      Good, I will do an LoC one in about a week due to waiting to order a Chima set from Target. Thegreengrappler (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Thegreengrappler wrote:

      Cligra wrote:

      Thegreengrappler wrote: Wait, does it have to be a mix of the two themes?

      It can be one, the other, or both. ;)

      Good, I will do an LoC one in about a week due to waiting to order a Chima set from Target. Thegreengrappler (talk)

      I just ordered the ring of fire and bioboy685 ordered boulder bowling today so they will come in about a week. Thegreengrappler (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Just saw that Spy's won two contests in a row.

      . :/

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote: Just saw that Spy's won two contests in a row.

      . :/

      Just saw? I remember you mentioning it a few days ago. Besides, technically he won second and then first. Not that it matters. May the best MOCer win. It is a contest, not charity. No need to be jealous. (You can deny it if you want, but it won't change my perspective.)

        Loading editor
    • Also, can I do a Ninjago one, AND a Chima one (as two seperate MOCs), or does it have to be one MOC??

        Loading editor
    • Sir REX wrote: Also, can I do a Ninjago one, AND a Chima one (as two seperate MOCs), or does it have to be one MOC??

      Nope, just one.

        Loading editor
    • Making an ninjago one Lloyd's power tank or something like that

        Loading editor
    • January Entry

      XXXXX Stone Army Infiltration! Kai and Zane Team up with fire and ice to create their new elemental speeders! Watch out! The stone army comes at you with their rotating gun and flick-fire missile cannon! Can the Ninja destroy the army to end the final battle!? YOU DECIDE!

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote: Just saw that Spy's won two contests in a row.

      . :/

      What if I win again? :P

        Loading editor
    • SuperSpyX wrote:

      LEGO2013Helper wrote: Just saw that Spy's won two contests in a row.

      . :/

      What if I win again? :P

      Then good for you.

        Loading editor
    • I am entering this, but I'm having a bit of trouble with the MOC. Hopefully I can fix it before the month is over.

        Loading editor
    • I don't usually enter this early (or at all, now that I think about it), but I had some time for procrastination to waste.

      The Chima set I am most disappointed with is the eagle castle, mostly because it is just a tower with eagle-like features and not a castle at all. So, I redid it in my image:

      Technically, it is still a tower, but it at least feels more like a fortress or stronghold (to me).

      For minifigures (absent from the pictures for obvious reasons) I decided on the cast from 70011 Eagles' Castle (Ewald, Lennox, and Worriz) plus Ewar (who looks like a generic eagle), Eris, and some female wolf whose name I haven't decided yet (probably a corruption of Wilma).

        Loading editor
    • I do have some old Ninjago models that I could upload. I built them all at the same time, but don't have pictures of them all, so can I still post them as the same custom?

        Loading editor
    • NuffSaid1995 wrote:

      January Entry

      XXXXX Stone Army Infiltration! Kai and Zane Team up with fire and ice to create their new elemental speeders! Watch out! The stone army comes at you with their rotating gun and flick-fire missile cannon! Can the Ninja destroy the army to end the final battle!? YOU DECIDE!

      I should stick to customizing :P

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I don't usually enter this early (or at all, now that I think about it), but I had some time for procrastination to waste.

      The Chima set I am most disappointed with is the eagle castle, mostly because it is just a tower with eagle-like features and not a castle at all. So, I redid it in my image:

      Technically, it is still a tower, but it at least feels more like a fortress or stronghold (to me).

      For minifigures (absent from the pictures for obvious reasons) I decided on the cast from 70011 Eagles' Castle (Ewald, Lennox, and Worriz) plus Ewar (who looks like a generic eagle), Eris, and some female wolf whose name I haven't decided yet (probably a corruption of Wilma).

      EPIC!

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I don't usually enter this early (or at all, now that I think about it), but I had some time for procrastination to waste.

      The Chima set I am most disappointed with is the eagle castle, mostly because it is just a tower with eagle-like features and not a castle at all. So, I redid it in my image:

      Technically, it is still a tower, but it at least feels more like a fortress or stronghold (to me).

      For minifigures (absent from the pictures for obvious reasons) I decided on the cast from 70011 Eagles' Castle (Ewald, Lennox, and Worriz) plus Ewar (who looks like a generic eagle), Eris, and some female wolf whose name I haven't decided yet (probably a corruption of Wilma).

      If only Chima made sets like that

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I don't usually enter this early (or at all, now that I think about it), but I had some time for procrastination to waste.

      The Chima set I am most disappointed with is the eagle castle, mostly because it is just a tower with eagle-like features and not a castle at all. So, I redid it in my image:

      Technically, it is still a tower, but it at least feels more like a fortress or stronghold (to me).

      For minifigures (absent from the pictures for obvious reasons) I decided on the cast from 70011 Eagles' Castle (Ewald, Lennox, and Worriz) plus Ewar (who looks like a generic eagle), Eris, and some female wolf whose name I haven't decided yet (probably a corruption of Wilma).

      A marvelous custom BerryBrick! I especially like how you excicuted the waterfall.

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • Ninja Battle Armor is under construction!

        Loading editor
    • i think i'll wait for my Chima sets to get here to enter

        Loading editor
    • I'm working on something else with my physical Lego so I'm using LDD.

        Loading editor
    • I will be working on a Stone Army fortress. I'm experimenting with a new building style so I'm quite eager to see how it will turn out. :)

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • My Chima entry will be ready soon! It looks to be one of my best MOCs so far.

        Loading editor
    • Darth henry
      Darth henry removed this reply because:
      Not supposed to be here.
      19:17, January 14, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • NightblazeSaber
      NightblazeSaber removed this reply because:
      oops, sorry Czech. Never seen that restore button before, had to see what it did :P Original summary was "Advertising"
      04:51, January 18, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Entry: Chima Vehicle Battle: The Crocodiles and Wolves have stolen technology from the Lions and used it in their vehicles: a confrontation is near! The lion hovercraft and ground scouting vehicle have been deployed to find the threat!

      This MOC is designed as if it were and actual set. Thus, it contains transparent pieces to "hold" the set up. It would have 5 minifigures: one crocodile, two wolves, and two lions.

        Loading editor
    • i'm bored so i'm going to build a entry

        Loading editor
    • Here is my entry: A moc of the pack tracker:
      DSCI1656

      Pack tracker

      DSCI1657

      Woof woof

      Thegreengrappler (talk) 18:53, January 21, 2013 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Thegreengrappler wrote:

      Here is my entry: A moc of the pack tracker:
      DSCI1656

      Pack tracker

      DSCI1657

      Woof woof

      Thegreengrappler (talk) 18:53, January 21, 2013 (UTC)

      Nice, I love the wolf head

        Loading editor
    • Thegreengrappler wrote:

      Here is my entry: A moc of the pack tracker:
      DSCI1656

      Pack tracker

      DSCI1657

      Woof woof

      Thegreengrappler (talk) 18:53, January 21, 2013 (UTC)

      The cannon in the back is a nice touch, and gives it a better appearance as a battle vehicle, but from the top, the wolf head looks almost like a hippopotamus.

        Loading editor
    • Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Awesome! I like the back of the CHI Temple with the Throne and Pool. The colors and design are nice. I like the function too. It's a pretty good mini-scale set, I must say. Overall though, great job. :)

        Loading editor
    • Sir REX wrote:

      Thegreengrappler wrote:

      Here is my entry: A moc of the pack tracker:
      DSCI1656

      Pack tracker

      DSCI1657

      Woof woof

      Thegreengrappler (talk) 18:53, January 21, 2013 (UTC)

      The cannon in the back is a nice touch, and gives it a better appearance as a battle vehicle, but from the top, the wolf head looks almost like a hippopotamus.

      I just got the real thing today and love the mouth-snapping function.

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Great job indeed 2013! One of your best customs by far! Hm...the first thought that came to mind was that this was the actual summer release prototype, but it turns out to be an entry! Great job again. My only tiny comment would be that a smaller sized tower in front of the Temple acting as a battle station would make it better. However, the custom is already very nicely done. Great job!

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • LSCStealthNinja wrote:

      LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Awesome! I like the back of the CHI Temple with the Throne and Pool. The colors and design are nice. I like the function too. It's a pretty good mini-scale set, I must say. Overall though, great job. :)

      awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Omega X.23 wrote:

      LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Great job indeed 2013! One of your best customs by far! Hm...the first thought that came to mind was that this was the actual summer release prototype, but it turns out to be an entry! Great job again. My only tiny comment would be that a smaller sized tower in front of the Temple acting as a battle station would make it better. However, the custom is already very nicely done. Great job!

      Omega X

      This is such an awesome MOC!

        Loading editor
    • I'm probably not going to work any more on this, so here you go:

      Battle Armor Zane vs. Dark Matter Cannon Includes Battle Armor suit Zane, Stone Warrior, Stone Scout and Exclusive Stone Ninja.

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry, my entry is still coming.


      (As if anyone was actually worried, lol.)

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      That... Is... Awesome...! Good job! :*>

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Better then Offical, Great job!

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote:

      Here's my (horrendously bad) entry: The Lion CHI Temple


      I didn't really like the look of the one we're getting, It looks.. bad. I just felt like making this...

      LionChiTemple

      The set includes 7 minifigures: Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Cragger, Crawley, Worriz, and a Lion Tribe Guard.

      Oh my gosh, I love it! I would buy it instead of the real temple set coming out.

        Loading editor
    • i'm not going to enter this one anymore, everyone loves L2H's and Berry's

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote: i'm not going to enter this one anymore, everyone loves L2H's and Berry's

      I'm not going to let that deter me.

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote: i'm not going to enter this one anymore, everyone loves L2H's and Berry's

      They are based off of already-existing set ideas (I like the real versions of both sets, personally...), though; don't let that deter you, as Jeyo said.

        Loading editor
    • Though I think my entry is good, I'm not confident it will be able to beat theirs.. but that isn't going to stop me from (eventually) posting it.

        Loading editor
    • 1999bug wrote: Though I think my entry is good, I'm not confident it will be able to beat theirs.. but that isn't going to stop me from (eventually) posting it.

      Well, you have 4 days left.

        Loading editor
    • I am the master of procrastination. :P Probably won't even post it until Thursday.

        Loading editor
    • 1999bug wrote: I am the master of procrastination. :P Probably won't even post it until Thursday.

      I know someone who procrastinated a model for a year. (As for me, I'm procrastinating right now.)

        Loading editor
    • Not the model, posting it.

        Loading editor
    • | The MOC competition is finally of a theme I like but I can't compete because I'm in the middle of the Looney Toons project. Oh well.
        Loading editor
    • Hm...somehow I always post at the last possible moment, no matter how early I start on a project(like I did at the start of the month). And Yes, I will be participating in this contest. One of the greatest customs I have built in my eyes.

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      1999bug wrote: I am the master of procrastination. :P Probably won't even post it until Thursday.

      I know someone who procrastinated a model for a year. (As for me, I'm procrastinating right now.)

      Yeah, but this one has a deadline. I've ignored plenty of MOCs over the span of a year. :P I actually have the main part of the entry done, but it still needs some extra stuff.

        Loading editor
    • 1999bug wrote: I actually have the main part of the entry done, but it still needs some extra stuff.

      Same. :P

        Loading editor
    • Might as well post mine. :P

      CHIMA/NINJAGO INTERDIMENSIONAL BRIDGE

        Loading editor
    • Starcracker wrote: Might as well post mine. :P

      CHIMA/NINJAGO INTERDIMENSIONAL BRIDGE

      Border

      Chima's side

      Ninjagoborder

      Ninjago's side

      Borderbar1

      Bar (Ninjago's side)

      Borderbar2

      Bar (Chima's side)

      Borderchima
      Bordernin
      Borderneutral

      The bridge

      Wow! If I could enter, that is basically my model!

        Loading editor
    • Starcracker wrote: Might as well post mine. :P

      CHIMA/NINJAGO INTERDIMENSIONAL BRIDGE

      Border

      Chima's side

      Ninjagoborder

      Ninjago's side

      Borderbar1

      Bar (Ninjago's side)

      Borderbar2

      Bar (Chima's side)

      Borderchima
      Bordernin
      Borderneutral

      The bridge

      I do think that could do with a bit more work.... e.g. some more jungle on the Chima side and perhaps some bamboo on Ninjago's side. Would this be like the four weapons' portal?

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I really ought to stop procrastinating...

        Loading editor
    • Starcracker wrote: Might as well post mine. :P

      CHIMA/NINJAGO INTERDIMENSIONAL BRIDGE

      Hmm, that's rather great; I like how you did the stairs leading to the raised platforms on the Ninjago side.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really feel like adding all the pictures, as they add up to more than 20, so here y'are. A Chima set with absolutely no Chima parts.

        Loading editor
    • Jeyo wrote: I don't really feel like adding all the pictures, as they add up to more than 20, so here y'are. A Chima set with absolutely no Chima parts.

      Cool statue!

        Loading editor
    • Jeyo wrote: I don't really feel like adding all the pictures, as they add up to more than 20, so here y'are. A Chima set with absolutely no Chima parts.

      nice

        Loading editor
    • This is my entry, it was inspired by the mini Exo-Suit from the set 7709 Sentai Fortress. I tryed using more of a yellow/lightning color scheme insted of the typical blue used for Jay's Vehicles.

      Jay's Lightning Mech

      MocContestPic1
      MocContestPic2
        Loading editor
    • So, perhaps the last entry of this competition, may I proudly present to you, my latest entry(and creation)...Stone Army Fortress!

      Fortress (1)

      One of my greatest customs in my eyes, this is the product of weeks of planning. I hope you all will like it! The entire text wall of 'behind the scenes' information will be available here: Custom: Stone Army Fortress.

      Omega X

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate CHI Temple

      This is my entry, the Ultimate CHI Temple. It features lots of vehicles, functions, weapons and CHI. The main gate has a lion's head and opening claw gates and the towers to either side have working CHI catapults and flags. At the corners of the wall are CHI-powered guns. There are two exploding wall sections, one near the armory and one near the CHI workshop. There is also a secret entrance near the workshop. Underneath the steps behind the gate is a vault with a treasure chest holding a golden CHI crystal. Lagravis' throne is in the center of the temple, in front of the CHI pool. The CHI waterfall is at the back; it flows down the mountain, through the lion head and into the pool. The CHI crystals and orbs are taken to the CHI workshop where they are worked with to make weapons. On the other side of the temple, there is a rack of CHI-powered weapons and training equipment. There are also two racks of normal weapons. At the back corner of the temple is a Lion Quad vehicle and a landing pad for the Eagle Swooper. Five vehicles are included: the Rhino Wrecker, Raven Scout flier, Wolf Hunter, Lion Quad and the Eagle Swooper. The Rhino Wrecker features movable head and jaw, movable legs and a positionable CHI cannon. The Raven Scout features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The Wolf Hunter features movable legs, tail and head and two CHI guns. The Lion Quad features a positionable and removable CHI gun. The Eagle Swooper features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The set would include Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Lennox, Longtooth, Eris, Rhogon, Worriz, Razcom and Cragger.

      Please note, this is not based on the real CHI temple but rather on my own design. I have chosen to regard the rhinos as bad (mainly because I found out after I built the vehicle).

      Chitemple1 Chitemple2 Chitemple3 Chitemple4 Chitemple5 Chitemple6 Chitemple7 Chitemple8 Chitemple9 Chitemple10 Chitemple11 Chitemple12 Chitemple13 Chitemple14 Chitemple15 Chitemple16 Chitemple17 Chitemple18 Chitemple19

        Loading editor
    • Wow, Spy! :O It only took a glance at the thumbnail to see that none of us have a chance for first place anymore. :P That looks fantastic, and huge! :D

        Loading editor
    • I think that the contest is now in the hands of four.. Berry, L2H, Omega X, and SuperSpyX... I guess I should have done more on mine, but I was more interested in my real Lego models.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I have no chance of winning now, but here's my entry. :P

      Rhogon's Rhino Rammer

      So, the basic premise is that Worriz and Wilhurt are ambushing Rhogon and an unnamed rhino in their vehicle. They have a cannon positioned behind a hollowed out stump of a giant tree. An unnamed gorilla is also on the scene with a jetpack.

      Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I can upload more photos later. Honestly, though, while I like most portions of the custom, I don't care for how the Rhinos' vehicle turned out. I'll definitely be making updates to it after the contest.

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick
      Berrybrick removed this reply because:
      Off topic excuse to complain about something unnecessary
      20:05, January 31, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • SuperSpyX wrote: Ultimate CHI Temple

      This is my entry, the Ultimate CHI Temple. It features lots of vehicles, functions, weapons and CHI. The main gate has a lion's head and opening claw gates and the towers to either side have working CHI catapults and flags. At the corners of the wall are CHI-powered guns. There are two exploding wall sections, one near the armory and one near the CHI workshop. There is also a secret entrance near the workshop. Underneath the steps behind the gate is a vault with a treasure chest holding a golden CHI crystal. Lagravis' throne is in the center of the temple, in front of the CHI pool. The CHI waterfall is at the back; it flows down the mountain, through the lion head and into the pool. The CHI crystals and orbs are taken to the CHI workshop where they are worked with to make weapons. On the other side of the temple, there is a rack of CHI-powered weapons and training equipment. There are also two racks of normal weapons. At the back corner of the temple is a Lion Quad vehicle and a landing pad for the Eagle Swooper. Five vehicles are included: the Rhino Wrecker, Raven Scout flier, Wolf Hunter, Lion Quad and the Eagle Swooper. The Rhino Wrecker features movable head and jaw, movable legs and a positionable CHI cannon. The Raven Scout features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The Wolf Hunter features movable legs, tail and head and two CHI guns. The Lion Quad features a positionable and removable CHI gun. The Eagle Swooper features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The set would include Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Lennox, Longtooth, Eris, Rhogon, Worriz, Razcom and Cragger.

      Please note, this is not based on the real CHI temple but rather on my own design. I have chosen to regard the rhinos as bad (mainly because I found out after I watched the movie).

      Chitemple1

      Hmmm.

        Loading editor
    • LEGO2013Helper wrote: Hmmm.

      Whaddya mean, "HMMM"???

        Loading editor
    • Per SSX

        Loading editor
    • Feedback would be much nicer than an inane comment.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, here's my entry. This took much longer than hoped to post, but let's go ahead and dive in.

      Firstly, here is the main image:

      WolfFinalPic8

      And here is a gallery of the other images:

      Honestly, what you see here took a few hours of work to compile fully. The reason I took so much time uploading is because of a lack of ideas. I would have enjoyed some scenery or another vehicle, but it just didn't work out.

        Loading editor
    • SuperSpyX wrote: Ultimate CHI Temple

      This is my entry, the Ultimate CHI Temple. It features lots of vehicles, functions, weapons and CHI. The main gate has a lion's head and opening claw gates and the towers to either side have working CHI catapults and flags. At the corners of the wall are CHI-powered guns. There are two exploding wall sections, one near the armory and one near the CHI workshop. There is also a secret entrance near the workshop. Underneath the steps behind the gate is a vault with a treasure chest holding a golden CHI crystal. Lagravis' throne is in the center of the temple, in front of the CHI pool. The CHI waterfall is at the back; it flows down the mountain, through the lion head and into the pool. The CHI crystals and orbs are taken to the CHI workshop where they are worked with to make weapons. On the other side of the temple, there is a rack of CHI-powered weapons and training equipment. There are also two racks of normal weapons. At the back corner of the temple is a Lion Quad vehicle and a landing pad for the Eagle Swooper. Five vehicles are included: the Rhino Wrecker, Raven Scout flier, Wolf Hunter, Lion Quad and the Eagle Swooper. The Rhino Wrecker features movable head and jaw, movable legs and a positionable CHI cannon. The Raven Scout features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The Wolf Hunter features movable legs, tail and head and two CHI guns. The Lion Quad features a positionable and removable CHI gun. The Eagle Swooper features movable wings and tail and two CHI guns. The set would include Lagravis, Laval, Leonidas, Lennox, Longtooth, Eris, Rhogon, Worriz, Razcom and Cragger.

      Please note, this is not based on the real CHI temple but rather on my own design. I have chosen to regard the rhinos as bad (mainly because I found out after I built the vehicle).

      Chitemple1

      i quit a long time ago, but i quit again! epic Build

        Loading editor
    • All good entries and definitely some strong competition. Good luck, everyone!

      I wonder what next month will be..

        Loading editor
    • 1999bug wrote: Okay, here's my entry. This took much longer than hoped to post, but let's go ahead and dive in.

      Firstly, here is the main image:

      WolfFinalPic8

      And here is a gallery of the other images:

      Honestly, what you see here took a few hours of work to compile fully. The reason I took so much time uploading is because of a lack of ideas. I would have enjoyed some scenery or another vehicle, but it just didn't work out.

      This one is my favorite (because I'm a mecha fan). Wow! I hope you win!

        Loading editor
    • 1999bug wrote: Okay, here's my entry. This took much longer than hoped to post, but let's go ahead and dive in.

      Firstly, here is the main image:

      WolfFinalPic8

      And here is a gallery of the other images:

      Honestly, what you see here took a few hours of work to compile fully. The reason I took so much time uploading is because of a lack of ideas. I would have enjoyed some scenery or another vehicle, but it just didn't work out.

      AT-AT Wolf

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote:

      1999bug wrote: Okay, here's my entry. This took much longer than hoped to post, but let's go ahead and dive in.

      Firstly, here is the main image:

      WolfFinalPic8

      And here is a gallery of the other images:

      Honestly, what you see here took a few hours of work to compile fully. The reason I took so much time uploading is because of a lack of ideas. I would have enjoyed some scenery or another vehicle, but it just didn't work out.

      AT-AT Wolf

      Yeah, that's what I thought.

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote: AT-AT Wolf

      Should have included jaw-mounted plasma canons. :P

      Erkelon Jay wrote: This one is my favorite (because I'm a mecha fan). Wow! I hope you win!

      Thanks, but they're all good entries.

      Also, here is another pic:

      WolfFinalPic10

      Just for the heck of it. Something humorous never hurts. :P

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.