Wikia

Brickipedia

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for Wii Petition

  • Berrybrick
    Berrybrick closed this thread
    23:49, January 29, 2013

    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes has been announced for the Playstation Vita, 3DS, DS, WiiU, Playstation 3, PC, and Xbox 360, but no sign of a Wii release. Man, the Wii is all I have for the LEGO Games. I have been begging Mom for 3 years for it. I'm not going to go through that again. We need to start a petition. Convince TT Games to release it on the Wii. Just because the Wii U is out now and the Wii has inferior graphics to the PS3 and 360, doesn't mean they should stop making games so soon. Wii owners need more time. SeanWheeler (talk) 18:26, January 19, 2013 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    • Can we have it on MegaDrive as well?

        Loading editor
    • CJC95 wrote: Can we have it on MegaDrive as well?

      Now that would be amazing! Clone gunner commander jedi talk

        Loading editor
    • Wait. You mean Sega Mega Drive? That's like 16-bit!

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote: Wait. You mean Sega Mega Drive? That's like 16-bit!

      16-bits of awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Marvel wouldn't work on that platform.

        Loading editor
    • It's a joke. :P

        Loading editor
    • Wait, MSH ISN'T coming out for WII?!

        Loading editor
    • The Wii wasn't listed as any of the platforms LEGO Marvel will be on, which is disappointing because the Wii is the console I play the modern LEGO games on. I don't have any room for a new console. Look at my TV! The first shelf has my Wii games and a giant logitech speaker, second shelf has my PS2 games, third shelf has my Playstation 2, my wii squeezing next to it, and a VCR on top of the PS2. And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

        Loading editor
    • I support!

        Loading editor
    • I have all lego games that came out for the wii so I support!

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

        Loading editor
    • I'll support even though I have a wii u :P

        Loading editor
    • BrickfilmNut wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

      But the Wii U was only released two months ago. That is to soon to abandon the predecessor. Nintendo doesn't know if the Wii U will be as popular as the Wii. The Wii is still going to have a few more games. However, the SEGA Megadrive was discontinued more than a decade ago and Sega stopped making systems to be a Third-Party company. There won't be any games for a system that old.We're not completely in the eighth generation because the successors to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 haven't come out yet. The most recent LEGO Wii game, LEGO Lord of the Rings was only released two months ago, and I liked it. What made them end their Wii games at LEGO Lord of the Rings? Could it be because the Wii U is out? Nah, LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman were both on the PS2 and PS3. Could it be because the Wii couldn't take 9 playable characters on screen at once? No, at one point in the Mines of Moria, the entire Fellowship was on screen at a time, despite other times the party is halved. Could it be because the Wii has inferior graphics? Than why have they been releasing 10 LEGO games? Shouldn't they have realized this sooner? Also the handhelds have even more inferior graphics, and LEGO Marvel will have a DS version along with a 3DS version, despite the 3DS released before the Wii U. There is no excuse for a lack of a Wii version. We need a Wii LEGO Marvel game.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      BrickfilmNut wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

      But the Wii U was only released two months ago. That is to soon to abandon the predecessor. Nintendo doesn't know if the Wii U will be as popular as the Wii. The Wii is still going to have a few more games. However, the SEGA Megadrive was discontinued more than a decade ago and Sega stopped making systems to be a Third-Party company. There won't be any games for a system that old.We're not completely in the eighth generation because the successors to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 haven't come out yet. The most recent LEGO Wii game, LEGO Lord of the Rings was only released two months ago, and I liked it. What made them end their Wii games at LEGO Lord of the Rings? Could it be because the Wii U is out? Nah, LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman were both on the PS2 and PS3. Could it be because the Wii couldn't take 9 playable characters on screen at once? No, at one point in the Mines of Moria, the entire Fellowship was on screen at a time, despite other times the party is halved. Could it be because the Wii has inferior graphics? Than why have they been releasing 10 LEGO games? Shouldn't they have realized this sooner? Also the handhelds have even more inferior graphics, and LEGO Marvel will have a DS version along with a 3DS version, despite the 3DS released before the Wii U. There is no excuse for a lack of a Wii version. We need a Wii LEGO Marvel game.

      Well, in that Moria scene, Gandalf wasn't playable, because he was holding the shield.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      BrickfilmNut wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

      But the Wii U was only released two months ago. That is to soon to abandon the predecessor. Nintendo doesn't know if the Wii U will be as popular as the Wii. The Wii is still going to have a few more games. However, the SEGA Megadrive was discontinued more than a decade ago and Sega stopped making systems to be a Third-Party company. There won't be any games for a system that old.We're not completely in the eighth generation because the successors to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 haven't come out yet. The most recent LEGO Wii game, LEGO Lord of the Rings was only released two months ago, and I liked it. What made them end their Wii games at LEGO Lord of the Rings? Could it be because the Wii U is out? Nah, LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman were both on the PS2 and PS3. Could it be because the Wii couldn't take 9 playable characters on screen at once? No, at one point in the Mines of Moria, the entire Fellowship was on screen at a time, despite other times the party is halved. Could it be because the Wii has inferior graphics? Than why have they been releasing 10 LEGO games? Shouldn't they have realized this sooner? Also the handhelds have even more inferior graphics, and LEGO Marvel will have a DS version along with a 3DS version, despite the 3DS released before the Wii U. There is no excuse for a lack of a Wii version. We need a Wii LEGO Marvel game.

      Well, in that Moria scene, Gandalf wasn't playable, because he was holding the shield.

      But after the Fellowship heard the Balrog and Gandalf shouted "RUN," he turned off his shield and he was playable, with all nine members of the fellowship visible and playable.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      BrickfilmNut wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

      But the Wii U was only released two months ago. That is to soon to abandon the predecessor. Nintendo doesn't know if the Wii U will be as popular as the Wii. The Wii is still going to have a few more games. However, the SEGA Megadrive was discontinued more than a decade ago and Sega stopped making systems to be a Third-Party company. There won't be any games for a system that old.We're not completely in the eighth generation because the successors to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 haven't come out yet. The most recent LEGO Wii game, LEGO Lord of the Rings was only released two months ago, and I liked it. What made them end their Wii games at LEGO Lord of the Rings? Could it be because the Wii U is out? Nah, LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman were both on the PS2 and PS3. Could it be because the Wii couldn't take 9 playable characters on screen at once? No, at one point in the Mines of Moria, the entire Fellowship was on screen at a time, despite other times the party is halved. Could it be because the Wii has inferior graphics? Than why have they been releasing 10 LEGO games? Shouldn't they have realized this sooner? Also the handhelds have even more inferior graphics, and LEGO Marvel will have a DS version along with a 3DS version, despite the 3DS released before the Wii U. There is no excuse for a lack of a Wii version. We need a Wii LEGO Marvel game.

      Okay, fair enough. I don't know too much about video game systems or how quickly they've been replaced in the past, and I was mainly trying to convey CJC's point, which seemed to have been lost. :P Now that you've made you comment, I do agree that it does seem a little early for an abandonment of the Wii, though I still agree with CJC in the sense that the overall idea still applies, and that progress will eventually mean having to abandon your favourite system.

        Loading editor
    • Well I got a PS3 for Christmas but all my Lego games are on Wii so I support!

        Loading editor
    • I have brought this petition to the Marvel Comics Database for more support, but I'm not archiving this one, so people can vote for support on either wiki.

        Loading editor
    • have it wii man

        Loading editor
    • for wii

      for wii
      

      for wii for wii not just for wiiu. in fact have it for all of the consles

        Loading editor
    • We need to use an official petition site. Forums like these are hard to track for TLC, and all the contributors, being nameless, likely won't count. So someone find some sort of petition site!

        Loading editor
    • I put the petition up at iPetitions. Sign your support.

        Loading editor
    • i have ps3!!!! and i wanted this for so long!!!!! i am dieing!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • CJC95
      CJC95 removed this reply because:
      Requested by user
      22:18, January 23, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      <iframe src="http://www.ipetitions.com/widget/view/561291" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" style="width: 200px; height:145px; border:1px solid #cdced0; border-bottom:none; background-color:#e9eaeb;"></iframe>

      <a style="color: #fff; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.ipetitions.com/">Petition by iPetitions</a>

      <script type="text/javascript">

       var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-307455-4']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'ipetitions.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowHash', 'false']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);})();
      

      </script>

        Loading editor
    • What is THAT supposed to be?

        Loading editor
    • Why does everybody think that everything has to be on the Wii (you can buy it for PC you know).

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote: What is THAT supposed to be?

      That was supposed to be a button to cast votes into iPetition, but obviously it doesn't work in these forums. I tried to delete it but it seemed that I can't delete messages on a school computer. When I clicked "remove", a message appeared asking if I want to delete the message. I clicked "ok" but nothing happened. The message didn't close and since I'm still seeing it now on my home computer, and you even responded to it, there was a glitch and it wasn't removed.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      ErkelonJay wrote: What is THAT supposed to be?

      That was supposed to be a button to cast votes into iPetition, but obviously it doesn't work in these forums. I tried to delete it but it seemed that I can't delete messages on a school computer. When I clicked "remove", a message appeared asking if I want to delete the message. I clicked "ok" but nothing happened. The message didn't close and since I'm still seeing it now on my home computer, and you even responded to it, there was a glitch and it wasn't removed.

      Removed.

        Loading editor
    • Jedi master sith wrote: Why does everybody think that everything has to be on the Wii (you can buy it for PC you know).

      I know that, in fact I'm planning on buying the PC version if the petition doesn't work. But what about those people who don't even have a computer? You know that you don't need a computer for the internet? You can use someone else's computer (and they may not allow you to install anything on his/her computer) or you can use the internet channel on the Wii, or on a DSi. I experienced that life myself. My old computer was to old for the modern internet, and it eventually stopped working, and I used Mom's computer (for internet only, she didn't want my old games on her computer). I can't remember the year my computer broke. I think it was before 2007. When LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga came out, I wanted a Wii to get the game, and I begged my Mom to get me a Wii, but it wasn't until Christmas 2009 until I finally got the Wii. I've been using the Wii for the internet when Mom was on her computer, and I used her computer when she isn't home because a browser on an actual computer is better than a browser on a Nintendo system, because the internet is meant for a computer. And finally, grandma gave me her old computer this Christmas, so I could have internet and be able to play my old computer games. But still, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Also, I'm not used to the PC's controls for the LEGO games. New consoles are expensive. It took Mom almost three years to get me a Wii because it was expensive, until the price dropped to $199.99 in 2009. People aren't ready for the Wii U yet. Nintendo needs to give people like me more time. LEGO Marvel is on multiple platforms, the Wii U has only just come out, and the Wii is still a modern console, so there is no excuse for lack of Wii version.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Jedi master sith wrote: Why does everybody think that everything has to be on the Wii (you can buy it for PC you know).

      I know that, in fact I'm planning on buying the PC version if the petition doesn't work. But what about those people who don't even have a computer? You know that you don't need a computer for the internet? You can use someone else's computer (and they may not allow you to install anything on his/her computer) or you can use the internet channel on the Wii, or on a DSi. I experienced that life myself. My old computer was to old for the modern internet, and it eventually stopped working, and I used Mom's computer (for internet only, she didn't want my old games on her computer). I can't remember the year my computer broke. I think it was before 2007. When LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga came out, I wanted a Wii to get the game, and I begged my Mom to get me a Wii, but it wasn't until Christmas 2009 until I finally got the Wii. I've been using the Wii for the internet when Mom was on her computer, and I used her computer when she isn't home because a browser on an actual computer is better than a browser on a Nintendo system, because the internet is meant for a computer. And finally, grandma gave me her old computer this Christmas, so I could have internet and be able to play my old computer games. But still, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Also, I'm not used to the PC's controls for the LEGO games. New consoles are expensive. It took Mom almost three years to get me a Wii because it was expensive, until the price dropped to $199.99 in 2009. People aren't ready for the Wii U yet. Nintendo needs to give people like me more time. LEGO Marvel is on multiple platforms, the Wii U has only just come out, and the Wii is still a modern console, so there is no excuse for lack of Wii version.

      The reason there is a lack of a Wii version is because the Wii is now retired. Yes you can still find Wii games in stores and even Wii remotes and stuff, but it's all left overs and such. And I do think that most people have a computer of some sort, and if they don't then it is probably because they don't want one or some other good reason. It's the way the world works, just move on. Another thing I should point out is that the Wii probably can't support the LEGO Marvel game, which means the game won't work on the Wii. Also Wii came out in 2007, which makes it six years old so yes it's modern but it's still "old".

        Loading editor
    • Well, the DS is retired, but LotR came on it, same with LBatman2

        Loading editor
    • Disney Infinity and Young Justice Legacy are coming out on the Wii this year. (Disney Infinity is coming out in June, which is closer to LEGO Marvel) and another future game, Rodea the Sky Soldier is coming out on the Wii, without a date set. There are still future Wii games, so LEGO Marvel can still come out on Wii.

        Loading editor
    • Then more than likely the reason the game is not for Wii is because it can't work on the Wii because the game is to "big".

        Loading editor
    • Possibly, though i doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • Doomslicer wrote: Possibly, though i doubt it.

      Dude there is no other reasons, other wise I think it would be on the Wii (after all why would they not want to make more money).

        Loading editor
    • Or, since it is a bestselling series, they hope more people will buy the wii u because of this

        Loading editor
    • Doomslicer wrote: Or, since it is a bestselling series, they hope more people will buy the wii u because of this

      Or maybe you just don't want to believe the truth.

        Loading editor
    • Jedi master sith wrote:

      Doomslicer wrote: Or, since it is a bestselling series, they hope more people will buy the wii u because of this

      Or maybe you just don't want to believe the truth.

      Truth? What truth? Can't be about the Wii getting discontinued because I already found a couple of future games for the Wii on Wikipedia.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Jedi master sith wrote:

      Doomslicer wrote: Or, since it is a bestselling series, they hope more people will buy the wii u because of this

      r the Xbox got discontinued as well. And like I said the game can't work on the Wii, it's to big. And why does you care so much? you have a computer after all. Now accept the truth and move on. Or maybe you just don't want to believe the truth.

      Truth? What truth? Can't be about the Wii getting discontinued because I already found a couple of future games for the Wii on Wikipedia.

      Some games where released for the Xbox after the Xbox got discontinued as well. And like I said the game can't work on the Wii, it's to big. And why do you care so much anyways? you have a computer after all. Accept the truth and move on.

        Loading editor
    • The Wii is still being produced. (They only just stopped producing PlayStation 2's in Japan this month as well....)

        Loading editor
    • Maybe I'll call Nintendo to find out what's going on. I have their number on my Pokémon Emerald instruction booklet.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I called Nintendo, but they don't have any information on the game's release date. They said to check on their website. But I kept saying it was not on the Wii, and I asked them to ask TT Games for a Wii version. Maybe I should call TT Games, if my LEGO games has their number... Well, they have the number for Warner Bros. but Mom doesn't want me to call a long distance. The number is 410-568-3680. Can someone call them for me?

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Okay, I called Nintendo, but they don't have any information on the game's release date. They said to check on their website. But I kept saying it was not on the Wii, and I asked them to ask TT Games for a Wii version. Maybe I should call TT Games, if my LEGO games has their number... Well, they have the number for Warner Bros. but Mom doesn't want me to call a long distance. The number is 410-568-3680. Can someone call them for me?

      Nintendo can't really decide whether TT Games release it on Wii or not...

        Loading editor
    • the ds is inferior to the 3ds so why is it still on ds so what is it different for home consoles

        Loading editor
    • Crashbandicootcloud wrote: the ds is inferior to the 3ds so why is it still on ds so what is it different for home consoles

      Wii discs hold 4.7GB for single layer, 8.54GB for dual - one side of a WiiU disc holds 25GB on one side. So a single layered disc can hold 5 times as much memory. An example is Arkham City - they wouldn't release that on Wii, but it is for WiiU, because the Wii couldn't handle a port.

      Handheld games are developed seperatly. 3DS games and DS games and I wouldn't be surprised if the basic game is the same, with just the enhanced 3D bits on 3DS.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      BrickfilmNut wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: ...And since LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga was released without a PS2 version, I was begging for a Wii and finally got it in Christmas 2009. That was only four years I had it. I'm not ready to move on to a new console. The Wii hasn't been discontinued yet, so let's convince TT Games to make LEGO Marvel for the Wii.

      Unfortunately, I think what CJC was getting at is that the game industry introduces new systems as the industry makes more progress. Those who had the MegaDrive were upset when their system became outdated, yet trying to bring it back is as hopeless and, some might say, as ridiculous as petitioning for a Wii version of the game. While I understand that this may not be the case in the sense that the Wii probably has the actual capability to support the game and the MegaDrive doesn't, the point still remains. As progress occurs in the industry, gaming systems become outdated, and consumers are forced to buy new systems to accommodate.

      But the Wii U was only released two months ago. That is to soon to abandon the predecessor. Nintendo doesn't know if the Wii U will be as popular as the Wii. The Wii is still going to have a few more games. However, the SEGA Megadrive was discontinued more than a decade ago and Sega stopped making systems to be a Third-Party company. There won't be any games for a system that old.We're not completely in the eighth generation because the successors to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 haven't come out yet. The most recent LEGO Wii game, LEGO Lord of the Rings was only released two months ago, and I liked it. What made them end their Wii games at LEGO Lord of the Rings? Could it be because the Wii U is out? Nah, LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman were both on the PS2 and PS3. Could it be because the Wii couldn't take 9 playable characters on screen at once? No, at one point in the Mines of Moria, the entire Fellowship was on screen at a time, despite other times the party is halved. Could it be because the Wii has inferior graphics? Than why have they been releasing 10 LEGO games? Shouldn't they have realized this sooner? Also the handhelds have even more inferior graphics, and LEGO Marvel will have a DS version along with a 3DS version, despite the 3DS released before the Wii U. There is no excuse for a lack of a Wii version. We need a Wii LEGO Marvel game.

      Well, in that Moria scene, Gandalf wasn't playable, because he was holding the shield.

      There is a reason not to have it on Wii, which is that the Wii Lego Games aren't as good as the other consoles, because of sd graphics and no dlc

        Loading editor
    • Maybe I should have got the PS3 instead of the Wii, but than I wouldn't have gotten Super Smash Bros. or any game starring Nintendo characters on a Sony console. If they stopped making LEGO games for the Wii because they were crappy, than why did it take them 10 games to stop instead of stopping at LEGO Indiana Jones 2? Or maybe during the production of LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga? It shouldn't take 10 games to realize their Wii versions failed. It should take only a couple. I believe their should be a way to port LEGO Marvel on the Wii. The first LEGO Wii game, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga had 36 story levels, the most of any LEGO game to date. LEGO Marvel would be estimated to have between 15-24. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 had 200 characters, which is twice the reported 100 characters said to be in LEGO Marvel. When the open world Gotham City was introduced in LEGO Batman 2, the Wii handled it fine (although Gotham was divided into three islands in the Wii version and you can seemlessly cross the bridges without a loading screen in the PS3 and 360 versions). LEGO LotR had an open world Middle-earth which was a freaking CONTINENT! New York won't be a problem. LEGO Batman 2 had 250 Gold Bricks, which LotR expanded upon by turning the Gold Bricks into Mithril Bricks which can be forged into Mithril items. Would LEGO Marvel use this concept except instead of Mithril, they would use adamantium? Nah, Mithril is different from adamantium as while Mithril is soft, light, but impenetrable, adamantium is hard, and heavy. You can't make a vest out of adamantium (although you could make armor out of it). You can probably make weapons out of adamantium, but some weapons may be disrespectful to some heroes. I don't think Adamantium bricks would be as much use in the game. They should probably give us 300 gold bricks. That shouldn't be too much for the Wii. So what in the game could possibly too big for the Wii? If you say Galactus, well Super Mario Galaxy 2 had a giant Bowser.

        Loading editor
    • 1) YOU HAVE A PC NOW JUST BUY IT ON THAT WHEN IT"S OUT. 2) Talk about the game in the Video Game forum.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

        Loading editor
    • Besides LEGO games are fun on the Wii, who cares about the grahics quality?

        Loading editor
    • 98.246.89.114 wrote: Besides LEGO games are fun on the Wii, who cares about the graphics quality?

      If they are fun on the Wii why wouldn't they be fun on other things?

        Loading editor
    • 98.246.89.114 wrote: Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

      If he has a older computer than he will have to play it on something else (besides Wii). And if his birthday is before then he can ask for a Playstation 3 or something. And like I said before, it can't work on the Wii, so no matter what it won't be on the Wii.

        Loading editor
    • Games should not be held back by a less powerful older generation of consoles. If games have to be designed to work on the previous generation on consoles PC gaming will be held back more than it is now

        Loading editor
    • Jedi master sith wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote: Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

      If he has a older computer than he will have to play it on something else (besides Wii). And if his birthday is before then he can ask for a Playstation 3 or something. And like I said before, it can't work on the Wii, so no matter what it won't be on the Wii.

      While my birthday is on July 6th, consoles are so expensive. And besides, if I get a new console now to continue my collection of LEGO games, it would be a Wii U, and not a Playstation 3. Because LEGO City Undercover is exclusive to the Wii U, and there is no Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 version and since the Wii U, an eighth generation console has come out, it is very likely that the Playstation 4 will come out and eventually discontinue the Playstation 3, making my collection of LEGO games very short and an extreme waste of money. Also from what was announced from the game, the Wii can handle it just fine. 100 playable characters? That is half the number of character tokens you find in LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. And while they didn't tell us how many levels there are in the game, I would assume there would be the average amount of 18 levels. And while New York will be the hub, LEGO Lord of the Rings had the continent of Middle-earth. On the map of the planet Earth, New York City is microscopic compared to the continent of North America. New York may be big, but not bigger than a continent. While Asgard and Stark Tower are going to be in the game, they are only there as levels, not part of the hub. IT CAN WORK ON THE WII! I think the only reason why they didn't put it on the Wii is because they want people to buy the Wii U. Well, most of us aren't ready for the Wii U yet.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Jedi master sith wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote: Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

      If he has a older computer than he will have to play it on something else (besides Wii). And if his birthday is before then he can ask for a Playstation 3 or something. And like I said before, it can't work on the Wii, so no matter what it won't be on the Wii.

      While my birthday is on July 6th, consoles are so expensive. And besides, if I get a new console now to continue my collection of LEGO games, it would be a Wii U, and not a Playstation 3. Because LEGO City Undercover is exclusive to the Wii U, and there is no Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 version and since the Wii U, an eighth generation console has come out, it is very likely that the Playstation 4 will come out and eventually discontinue the Playstation 3, making my collection of LEGO games very short and an extreme waste of money. Also from what was announced from the game, the Wii can handle it just fine. 100 playable characters? That is half the number of character tokens you find in LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. And while they didn't tell us how many levels there are in the game, I would assume there would be the average amount of 18 levels. And while New York will be the hub, LEGO Lord of the Rings had the continent of Middle-earth. On the map of the planet Earth, New York City is microscopic compared to the continent of North America. New York may be big, but not bigger than a continent. While Asgard and Stark Tower are going to be in the game, they are only there as levels, not part of the hub. IT CAN WORK ON THE WII! I think the only reason why they didn't put it on the Wii is because they want people to buy the Wii U. Well, most of us aren't ready for the Wii U yet.

      TT Games and LEGO don't care about Wii U sales....

        Loading editor
    • Then, why isn't it coming out on the Wii? I have already proven that that what is already announced isn't too big for the Wii. If TT Games did care about the graphics quality, then they wouldn't release any of their games on the Wii at all, or release any handheld versions, or release LEGO Indiana Jones or Batman on the Playstation 2, and LEGO Star Wars II would have been Xbox 360 exclusive. So I know graphics isn't the issue. If something they are planning is too big for the Wii, they could scrap that part of the game and think of something else like many game developers do. So the game can still come out on the Wii, but the question is, why isn't it on the Wii?

        Loading editor
    • We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost
        Loading editor
    • The size of the game: I already proved the Wii is capable for it. The RAM: Couldn't they use the same RAM as the other games? Profitability: They would get a lot more customers if they put it on one more system, which means the Wii version would give them more money than if they decided not to put it on it. The cost: Maybe a Wii Optical disc would be expensive, but I think it is cheaper than when the Wii first came out. And I don't think they are getting bankrupt yet but I don't know how much money is in their budget. The popularity of the game will give them even more money, (since Marvel is extremely popular). And since they are a third party company and not a console manufacturer, Nintendo will get the money from the Wii U sales, while the only money TT Games would get from the Wii U is the games they make for it, so the Wii would give them a lot more money.

        Loading editor
    • And on my petition, I already have 20 signatures in 5 days. Other people want a Wii version and TT needs the money.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: The size of the game: I already proved the Wii is capable for it. The RAM: Couldn't they use the same RAM as the other games? Profitability: They would get a lot more customers if they put it on one more system, which means the Wii version would give them more money than if they decided not to put it on it. The cost: Maybe a Wii Optical disc would be expensive, but I think it is cheaper than when the Wii first came out. And I don't think they are getting bankrupt yet but I don't know how much money is in their budget. The popularity of the game will give them even more money, (since Marvel is extremely popular). And since they are a third party company and not a console manufacturer, Nintendo will get the money from the Wii U sales, while the only money TT Games would get from the Wii U is the games they make for it, so the Wii would give them a lot more money.

      First of all, no offense, but you haven't exactly "proved" that the Wii is capable of playing the game or that memory wouldn't be a problem. Second of all, what's the thing you said in the beginning of this whole discussion? You didn't want to have to buy a new system to play the game, yet you were worried that it may come to that. This is the problem many consumers face; they don't want to buy a new system, yet may just so they can play a few good games. This is kind of what Nintendo, I believe, could be counting on to sell their new Wii U system. Sure, LEGO may not make as many sales on the individual games, but Nintendo's sales of the Wii U would probably increase. So, yes, I belief it is beneficial from a marketing perspective. The other reason I belief this is because, if it wasn't, then they wouldn't do it! :P

        Loading editor
    • LEGO City Undercover is Wii U exclusive, and isn't on any other console (except for that 3DS prequel). If they wanted LEGO Marvel to just be on the Wii U, they wouldn't make PS3 or 360 versions. They would just make it exclusive for the Wii U. And besides, Nintendo is already making Wii U exclusive games. If LEGO Marvel was to be a multi-platform game, there should be a Wii version. If it was Wii U exclusive, then they shouldn't make versions for PS3, 360 or PC. That is hindering the Wii U's sales to put it on Nintendo's competitors. So the lack of Wii version still makes no sense. You can't promote the Wii U by putting a game on Sony or Microsoft systems.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: LEGO City Undercover is Wii U exclusive, and isn't on any other console (except for that 3DS prequel). If they wanted LEGO Marvel to just be on the Wii U, they wouldn't make PS3 or 360 versions. They would just make it exclusive for the Wii U. And besides, Nintendo is already making Wii U exclusive games. If LEGO Marvel was to be a multi-platform game, there should be a Wii version. If it was Wii U exclusive, then they shouldn't make versions for PS3, 360 or PC. That is hindering the Wii U's sales to put it on Nintendo's competitors. So the lack of Wii version still makes no sense. You can't promote the Wii U by putting a game on Sony or Microsoft systems.

      I don't really want to bring up my rebuttals, as this entire conversation is largely based on speculation, but here I go. First of all, let's not disregard the possibility that it can't function on the Wii. Secondly, LEGO still wants to make as many sales as possible by releasing it on as many systems as possible; LEGO City: Undercover was an exception either because it was made in conjunction with Nintendo or some of the features, like the scanner, relied on those systems. Or it could be a completely unrelated reason; I don't know much about it. However, Nintendo, who I'm guessing wants to sell their Wii U and all the new games they made for it, want to encourage as many people as possible to buy it. Sure, consumers could buy an Xbox or PS3, but that's where Nintendo takes a risk and tries to make the Wii U as cool as possible so that it is bought over the others. It's a risk, but one that could pay off. This could mean LEGO makes less sales, but, maybe they have some agreement with Nintendo, or, even simpler, the Wii can't handle the game. Again, this is all speculation, but I do know that they must have some reason. Otherwise, why do it?.

        Loading editor
    • Please accept the sooner games are made that are not on wii, x box 360 and PS3 and made on the next generation consoles the better. Progress should not be halted for 7 year old hardware. PC gaming is being held back by consoles

        Loading editor
    • I could doubt that the game size would be larger than LEGO LoTR, but even if it is they could simply split the main hub into different sections like they did with Lego Batman 2. I don't think Lego Marvel Superheroes will ever be released for the wii, but if TT game wanted to, they could make it happen. As for the profitability, I can guarantee there would be thousands of people buying it for the wii, including myself. And what do you mean by "4. The cost" ?

        Loading editor
    • Jedi master sith wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote: Besides LEGO games are fun on the Wii, who cares about the graphics quality?

      If they are fun on the Wii why wouldn't they be fun on other things?

      They would be fun, but nobody wants the go out and buy a PS3 or Xbox to play a game that would be just (or almost) as fun on a Wii.

        Loading editor
    • Jedi master sith wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote: Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

      If he has a older computer than he will have to play it on something else (besides Wii). And if his birthday is before then he can ask for a Playstation 3 or something. And like I said before, it can't work on the Wii, so no matter what it won't be on the Wii.

      IT COULD WORK ON THE WII IF TT GAMES WANTED IT TOO, BUT THEY DON'T WHICH IS WHY SEANWHEALER STARTED A PETITION!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

        Loading editor
    • 98.246.89.114 wrote:

      CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

      Probably the cost of making a disc for the Wii.

        Loading editor
    • 98.246.89.114 wrote:

      CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

      1. That is presuming the game is basically LEGO Batman 2 with different character skins - we don't know what features, how many characters, how many levels, etc..
      2. Again, only TT know whether this is the case...
      3. (and 4.) - Cost and profitability go hand in hand here. The Wii is not like other consoles. It has silly remotes with different buttons and gestures and rubbish like that. Copying from PS3 to XBOX just involves changing X to A and whatever, Wii involves incorporating motion and flicking and other rubbish, and so on. The cost is the cost of having coders taking the base game and getting it to work on Wii - it may involve some slight re-coding, may involve overhauling controls etc. There is also the cost of publishing to Wii, producing to Wii and probably a few others. Presuming TT have limited resources, and the opportunity cost of producing the game for the Wii is only a slight decrease in profits (Only a few people are going to have just a Wii, they probably also have DS or PC or another console), there may not be sound economic/business reasoning behind publishing it on the Wii.
        Loading editor
    • And let us tell game freak to make Pokemon y and ... Wrong wiki nvm I had an glee for a long time no I ment wii I want it to be on wii like lego city under cover

        Loading editor
    • CJC95 wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote:

      CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

      1. That is presuming the game is basically LEGO Batman 2 with different character skins - we don't know what features, how many characters, how many levels, etc..
      2. Again, only TT know whether this is the case...
      3. (and 4.) - Cost and profitability go hand in hand here. The Wii is not like other consoles. It has silly remotes with different buttons and gestures and rubbish like that. Copying from PS3 to XBOX just involves changing X to A and whatever, Wii involves incorporating motion and flicking and other rubbish, and so on. The cost is the cost of having coders taking the base game and getting it to work on Wii - it may involve some slight re-coding, may involve overhauling controls etc. There is also the cost of publishing to Wii, producing to Wii and probably a few others. Presuming TT have limited resources, and the opportunity cost of producing the game for the Wii is only a slight decrease in profits (Only a few people are going to have just a Wii, they probably also have DS or PC or another console), there may not be sound economic/business reasoning behind publishing it on the Wii.

      The motion controls on the Wii are optional. LEGO LotR has no motion controls except for the pointer for aiming. All of the actions in the LEGO Games are assigned to the buttons on the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, meaning you could play through an entire game without flicking your wrist. Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't have any motion controls (except that you could set up the controls so that you can swing the remote to do a smash, but you can turn that off). The games that really rely on motion controls are on Xbox Kinect, which doesn't have a remote or gamepad, but uses your whole body as the controller. We aren't talking about Kinect which relies on your body, we are talking about the Wii. They can make LEGO Marvel for the Wii without motion controls.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      CJC95 wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote:

      CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

      1. That is presuming the game is basically LEGO Batman 2 with different character skins - we don't know what features, how many characters, how many levels, etc..
      2. Again, only TT know whether this is the case...
      3. (and 4.) - Cost and profitability go hand in hand here. The Wii is not like other consoles. It has silly remotes with different buttons and gestures and rubbish like that. Copying from PS3 to XBOX just involves changing X to A and whatever, Wii involves incorporating motion and flicking and other rubbish, and so on. The cost is the cost of having coders taking the base game and getting it to work on Wii - it may involve some slight re-coding, may involve overhauling controls etc. There is also the cost of publishing to Wii, producing to Wii and probably a few others. Presuming TT have limited resources, and the opportunity cost of producing the game for the Wii is only a slight decrease in profits (Only a few people are going to have just a Wii, they probably also have DS or PC or another console), there may not be sound economic/business reasoning behind publishing it on the Wii.

      The motion controls on the Wii are optional. LEGO LotR has no motion controls except for the pointer for aiming. All of the actions in the LEGO Games are assigned to the buttons on the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, meaning you could play through an entire game without flicking your wrist. Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't have any motion controls (except that you could set up the controls so that you can swing the remote to do a smash, but you can turn that off). The games that really rely on motion controls are on Xbox Kinect, which doesn't have a remote or gamepad, but uses your whole body as the controller. We aren't talking about Kinect which relies on your body, we are talking about the Wii. They can make LEGO Marvel for the Wii without motion controls.

      IT CAN NOT WORK on the Wii.

        Loading editor
    • 98.246.89.114 wrote:

      Jedi master sith wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote: Yeah, but what if his computer is older? I have an older Mac, that is why I bought the Wii. Anyway, it is next to imposible to play co-op on a computer 'cause there isn't enough room on the computer

      If he has a older computer than he will have to play it on something else (besides Wii). And if his birthday is before then he can ask for a Playstation 3 or something. And like I said before, it can't work on the Wii, so no matter what it won't be on the Wii.

      IT COULD WORK ON THE WII IF TT GAMES WANTED IT TOO, BUT THEY DON'T WHICH IS WHY SEANWHEALER STARTED A PETITION!!!!!!!!!

      And what makes you think they did not try to make it work? if it did work it would be on there, don't you think? and besides they would have to make a different version of the game for the Wii. And since they are already working on the game they won't make it for Wii. Why can't everybody move on from this stupid thing, buy it for PC, I am sure everybody here has one of those.

        Loading editor
    • There maybe other reasons they didn't want it for the Wii. Could have been the licensing from Nintendo. I don't know. I have no idea what would be stopping them from making a Wii version. The Wii had been capable of playing the LEGO games. It had been confirmed that there will be "over 100 characters", which is usually an approximation, an doesn't necessarily mean "more than" so if there is exactly 100, that would be more accurate than if in the final game, we get 1,000,000. And since the release date is in fall, and we are still in January (well, almost in February), they have plenty of time to port it on the Wii. They can copy and paste the code onto the Wii version, and tweak it to work on the Wii (assign Wii remote buttons to each action, reduce the graphics to the quality for the Wii, and reduce anything that takes too much space) and I think they can do that in less than a year. But we need to investigate what is keeping them from making a Wii version. Does anyone on Brickipedia live in England?

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: There maybe other reasons they didn't want it for the Wii. Could have been the licensing from Nintendo. I don't know. I have no idea what would be stopping them from making a Wii version. The Wii had been capable of playing the LEGO games. It had been confirmed that there will be "over 100 characters", which is usually an approximation, an doesn't necessarily mean "more than" so if there is exactly 100, that would be more accurate than if in the final game, we get 1,000,000. And since the release date is in fall, and we are still in January (well, almost in February), they have plenty of time to port it on the Wii. They can copy and paste the code onto the Wii version, and tweak it to work on the Wii (assign Wii remote buttons to each action, reduce the graphics to the quality for the Wii, and reduce anything that takes too much space) and I think they can do that in less than a year. But we need to investigate what is keeping them from making a Wii version. Does anyone on Brickipedia live in England?

      Well maybe nintendo has a limit to how many games come out for the Wii next year (after all nintendo says which games go on the Wii), and like I have said before the game is probably so big it can't work on the Wii, even if they tweaked it.

        Loading editor
    • We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

      Que será, será

        Loading editor
    • CJC95 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

      Que será, será

      I am sorry, but he wanted somebody English, not Spanish. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave, despite how sensible you are. :/

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      CJC95 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

      Que será, será

      I am sorry, but he wanted somebody English, not Spanish. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave, despite how sensible you are. :/

      He didn't specify what language, just their location. :P

        Loading editor
    • CJC95 wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      CJC95 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

      Que será, será

      I am sorry, but he wanted somebody English, not Spanish. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave, despite how sensible you are. :/

      He didn't specify what language, just their location. :P

      But how are you going to interview them when you can only speak Spanish?

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      CJC95 wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      CJC95 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: We still need to investigate to know what's going on over there. Instead of speculating, someone should actually ask an employee of TT Games. I did call an employee of Nintendo, but he had no idea what I was talking about. Arthur Parsons was the one seen in many interviews about the LEGO games, so someone living in England should do an interview with him and ask him why the game isn't on the Wii. If it's compatibility issues, than I'll take his word and call off the petition. But if it was an attempt by Nintendo to make money off the Wii U, then we will boycott the Wii U, so that Nintendo would be forced to allow a Wii version. And as proof that someone interviewed him (because it is very easy to lie), the interviewer will have to upload a video to youtube and post a link here. We are not going anywhere debating whether or not the game is compatible with the Wii. Traveller's Tales must know that we really need a Wii version. And how do you know for sure that everyone has a PC that plays games? The Wii has the internet too, and there are separate games for the Mac (which is another thing that LEGO Marvel hasn't been announced for. Some people's parents might not allow their kids to play video games on their computers, and would only allow them on the internet.

      Que será, será

      I am sorry, but he wanted somebody English, not Spanish. I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave, despite how sensible you are. :/

      He didn't specify what language, just their location. :P

      But how are you going to interview them when you can only speak Spanish?

      Just say stuff slowly and make arm gestures (its what British people do when they are trying to speak to people who can't speak English, I assume the same applies to Spanish)

        Loading editor
    • They would understand people better if they spoke the same language. Who spoke Spanish? Oh, CJC95. Come on man, you've been serious throughout this forum. The reason I didn't specify what language was because I figured everyone here speaks English, because this is an English wiki. And the interviewer should show them this forum we're on right now, and my petition which has over 21 signatures.

        Loading editor
    • Since this forum is attracting a lot of unproductive conversation, I am going to close it. It isn't even really anything more than an advertisement for a petition linked to.

      (I will not respond to any messages in the subject succeeding this, I'll probably just roll my eyes.)

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick
      Berrybrick removed this reply because:
      IPs can comment on closed threads. This really ought to be fixed.:/
      00:24, January 30, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      ErkelonJay wrote:

      98.246.89.114 wrote:

      CJC95 wrote: We've already discussed various reasons, but I'll sum them into one point - although not working for TT I don't exactly know:

      1. The size of the game
      2. The RAM or whatever needed to run it
      3. The profitability
      4. The cost

      Um, that would be included in the profitibility section. 1. The game would not be to large for the Wii if they split the main hub into sections, as in LEGO Batman 2. 2. I could bet Lego LoTR Would take just as much RAM as this game would, and the Wii handled it fine. 3. I'm sure thousands of people would buy this game for their Wii's, because there are thousands of people who have only Wii's as game consoles.(myself included) 4. What do you mean by "the price" ?

      Probably the cost of making a disc for the Wii.

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick
      Berrybrick removed this reply because:
      Why, Wikia? Why?
      02:26, January 30, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      CJC95 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: Okay, I called Nintendo, but they don't have any information on the game's release date. They said to check on their website. But I kept saying it was not on the Wii, and I asked them to ask TT Games for a Wii version. Maybe I should call TT Games, if my LEGO games has their number... Well, they have the number for Warner Bros. but Mom doesn't want me to call a long distance. The number is 410-568-3680. Can someone call them for me?

      Nintendo can't really decide whether TT Games release it on Wii or not...

      No, but they could have a influence over wether the game could be ported to the wii.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki