No Way!!! First of all, they are likelely to get out ROTS sets, not AOTC sets, or CW and Yoda chro. sets. and, as many people said, its way too early. the fastest info about 2014 stuff came out around late May.
They're working on AotC stuff right now and for the next wave. It's not unreasonable to assume that that will continue for a little while. CW is unlikely, because TCW has just been cancelled and they won't be getting any new material. I can't speak for Yoda Chronicles, but I certainly hope they'll be getting that @#$% over with soon so we can get back to sets that, say, actually come from Star Wars.
They should create a new General Grievous Chase set with a new Cody, a new Grievous (not animated), maybe an Airborne clone trooper, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, maybe even a battle droid or 2. Then a new Ultimate Space Battle set, with Anakin and Obi-Wan Interceptors, vulture droid, Invisible Hand, Minifigs: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku, Grievous, a clone, and a droid. R2 and R4! It should be a UCS set. Probably like 400 dollars though.
And battle pack wise, They should make it like New Republic era (after ROTJ), one being Jedi Knights and rebels, the other being Yuuzhan Vong (I think that's how you spell it) and some Imp troops.
I hope they make a set with the acklay nexu or reek
I have an idea: Geonosian Arena, which includes three gates, acklay, nexu, reek, either Obi-Wan or Anakin, Mace, a new Shaak Ti and Luminara Unduli (two lightsabers), and maybe one or two Geonosians (or a clone trooper (or ARC) and a Geonosian).
AOTC sets they should make:
1) Geonosian arena (read earlier reply)
2) Speeder Chase: Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Zam Wessel, plus their speeders and maybe a barrel or two (for Zam to crash into).
3) Tusken Camp: Anakin (with cape), two or three tuskens (maybe even a female and child tusken), and Shmi Skywalker, plus a swoop bike and a tusken tent, plus a camp fire, and for the tusken tent, maybe use a design similar to the Comanche Camp tepee from the Lone Ranger.
4) Dexter's Bar: Obi-Wan (cape), Dexter (Pong Krell design), the robot, and maybe one or two civilians, plus a booth or two, and the bar with drinks.
5) Geonosian Factory: Anakin (cape), Padme (short cape), C-3PO, R2-D2, and Jango Fett and a battle droid, plus one of those crushing things (forgot what they are called), maybe even a droid creating function, where the rack holding torsos, arms, and heads spin to the legs, creating maybe three or four other droids, and of course their blasters.
6) Slave I vs. Jedi Starfighter: Jango (with hair and jetpack, helmet, and blasters also included), and a young Boba Fett, and Obi-Wan Kenobi with R4. Also includes Slave I and the starfighter (duh!).
ROTS sets they should make:
1) Grievous Chase: read earlier comments
2) Ultimate Space Battle: same as above
3) Republic Battle Pack: two 212th clones, one with removable kama, pauldron, and rangefinders/visors, plus an airborne clone trooper, and an utapaun warrior, plus a small weapon rack and a small AT-RT or BARC speeder.
4) Separatist Battle Pack: a new MagnaGuard, a SPD, and two battle droids, plus another weapon rack and a dwarf spider droid.
5) Jedi Temple: Anakin (hood, hair, cape, Dark Side/Normal printed face), 501st trooper, Commander Appo, Jedi Youngling, Cin dralling, and a Jedi knight, plus a small Jedi Archive bookshelf, mini holocron wall, and a table with chairs, plus two collapsing columns (either to crush clones or Jedi).
6) Mustafar Duel: Just like the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel, just with new Anakin and Obi-Wan figures, plus a Mustafaran, Captain Typho, Padme, Wat Tambor, 3PO, and R2.