FANDOM


  • I am interested to know which characters you would like in the game.

      Loading editor
    • 01. Cable (Nathan Summers) 02. Domino (Neena Thurman) 03. Fantomex (Charlie Cluster-7) 04. Mr. Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) 05. Namor (Namor McKenzie) 06. Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) 07. Red Skull (Johann Schmidt) 08. Rogue (Anna Marie) 09. Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) 10. Taskmaster (Tony Masters)

        Loading editor
    • Mocking Bird, Golden Goblin and a dlc pack that has the team from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

        Loading editor
    • FX8

      Ultron and She Hulk

        Loading editor
    • Really cool guys. I like the ideas for Red skull, Taskmaster and Ultron. I do not know who Golden Goblin is, but I will look them up pronto.

        Loading editor
    • Just looked up Golden Goblin. He does look pretty cool.

        Loading editor
    • Red Skull IS confirmed

        Loading editor
    • RoboElf wrote: Red Skull IS confirmed

      Really? I have not seen a pic of him anywhere!

        Loading editor
    • There is a level called "Red Dead Detention" and its achievement has a Hydra logo. Looks like Red Skull might be the boss of that level.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I want the entire group of hydra's inner circle.

        Loading editor
    • Silver Surfer is Already confirmed so i'd go with Black Panther

        Loading editor
    • Scarlet Witch. She is the only starter in the Marvel Heroes MMO that wasn't confirmed for LEGO, yet.

        Loading editor
    • We can only hope.

        Loading editor
    • Ultron and Taskmaster!

        Loading editor
    • These are all great thoughts. I'm hoping for Mettle,The Spider Slayers,Iron monger and Omega red.

        Loading editor
    • The mini-sentinels sound epic but I am also hoping for the big type.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, those Sentinels are too small. First they were made of metal, making them weak to the dangerous mutant Magneto, but now they are small enough for Ben Grimm of the Fantastic Four to pick up? Man, these people have no idea how to fight mutants.

        Loading editor
    • The purpose of those sentinels was for them to be big and having them be small really defeats the purpose of having them in the first place

        Loading editor
    • Ghost rider for sure!

        Loading editor
    • Creck555 wrote: Ghost rider for sure!

      Ghostrider is in the game

        Loading editor
    • Yep, I was glad to hear that.

        Loading editor
    • Well,I did know ,but I was excited the day he was confirmed.

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok well sorry but i don't look this stuff up i prefer real bricks than fake

        Loading editor
    • Blade, Bishop, and Hobgoblin

        Loading editor
    • mr fix it

        Loading editor
    • Mocking Bird.

        Loading editor
    • Bessie the Hellcow

        Loading editor
    • Have heard of Mocking Bird, have not heard of Bessie the Hellcow.

        Loading editor
    • Blazing skull

        Loading editor
    • Woah, Blazing Skull looks epic.

        Loading editor
    • The latest video on the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes page is an interview to Arthur Parsons and he mentions that you can fly, hover, web-swing and TELEPORT in any part of the game. Do you think that he just revealed Nightcrawler, Azazel, or others?

        Loading editor
    • Crimson Dynamo, Marvel Zombie skins

        Loading editor
    • FX8

      Before anyone else says Black Panther he has just been confirmed with a token image and he looks AWESOME!!!!

        Loading editor
    • FX8 wrote: Before anyone else says Black Panther he has just been confirmed with a token image and he looks AWESOME!!!!

      Picture??

        Loading editor
    • I think they finally released the whole character cast and Baron Zemo does not seem to be in it. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

        Loading editor
    • Zuckuss4lom wrote: I think they finally released the whole character cast and Baron Zemo does not seem to be in it. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

      Link/Picture?

        Loading editor
    • My mistake, they have not. lol

        Loading editor
    • I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      Blade

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

        Loading editor
    • Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

      there should be 150 characters not counting alternate costumes and DLC characters. Since there are to many Iron Mans.

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

      there should be 150 characters not counting alternate costumes and DLC characters. Since there are to many Iron Mans.

      I was under the impression that they said over 150, and then came to 155 when we saw the character select screen (not counting DLC of course).

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

      there should be 150 characters not counting alternate costumes and DLC characters. Since there are to many Iron Mans.

      I was under the impression that they said over 150, and then came to 155 when we saw the character select screen (not counting DLC of course).

      is the guy to the left of war machine ultron? And there is no white tiger

        Loading editor
    • RyanMan1414 wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

      there should be 150 characters not counting alternate costumes and DLC characters. Since there are to many Iron Mans.

      I was under the impression that they said over 150, and then came to 155 when we saw the character select screen (not counting DLC of course).

      is the guy to the left of war machine ultron? And there is no white tiger

      I think someone on Flickr identified her as Rescue.

        Loading editor
    • Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      That's still missing one... 128 plus 27 equals 155. :P Berry counted 156.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not quoting, but I think that the developers actually promised "over 100 characters" but then we saw 155 spots.

      I also remember hearing that more Marvel characters will appear in-game but wouldn't be playable. So that could explain the absences of characters like Black Cat.

      Just a theory though.

      (And all of those Iron-Man suits are taking up more spots than they should....)

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: I'm not quoting, but I think that the developers actually promised "over 100 characters" but then we saw 155 spots.

      I also remember hearing that more Marvel characters will appear in-game but wouldn't be playable. So that could explain the absences of characters like Black Cat.

      Just a theory though.

      (And all of those Iron-Man suits are taking up more spots than they should....)

      There are to many Iron Men, just have Mark 6, War Machine, and Rescue. Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Black Cat, and many other characters should be in and playable.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, the character portraits are not indicative of the complete roster of characters in the game. If you look at the video of when they were at EGX, you can see flashing character tokens in the character select screen for certain ones. In the very top left is Tony Stark/ Iron Man. It flashes several times due to the amount of alternate costumes he has. This frees up the many other slots for different characters. The two character portrait screens DO NOT contain all playable characters in the game.

        Loading editor
    • LegoSpacebar wrote: Guys, the character portraits are not indicative of the complete roster of characters in the game. If you look at the video of when they were at EGX, you can see flashing character tokens in the character select screen for certain ones. In the very top left is Tony Stark/ Iron Man. It flashes several times due to the amount of alternate costumes he has. This frees up the many other slots for different characters. The two character portrait screens DO NOT contain all playable characters in the game.

      Lets hope thats true

        Loading editor
    • Characters like Polaris, Moon Knight, and Lady Deathstrike are not on that list of characters (Deathstrike has no image, think it was said to be in the game long time ago). That means there are still more characters (unless they are taken out, although Polaris and Moon Knight were just revealed).

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote:

      Characters like Polaris, Moon Knight, and Lady Deathstrike are not on that list of characters (Deathstrike has no image, think it was said to be in the game long time ago). That means there are still more characters (unless they are taken out, although Polaris and Moon Knight were just revealed).

      This is awesome where did you find these photos

        Loading editor
    • Guys I checked these pictures and it is not everyone!!!

        Loading editor
    • Zuckuss4lom wrote: Guys I checked these pictures and it is not everyone!!!

      Explain, please.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      Zuckuss4lom wrote: Guys I checked these pictures and it is not everyone!!!

      Explain, please.

      missing guys like Polaris and Moon Knight

        Loading editor
    • Most likely these pictures were taken from the PC's Demo GAME.DAT file that probably contained an early stable version of the game (DEMO LEVEL) that had these characters portraits in place for the full version release. Since they appear to be missing a few or MORE playable characters like Race-Lord pointed out. As well as not even included a symbol for the two or more custom character slots. Personally I am hoping for Kurt to make his way into the game, but all we can do for now its wait.

        Loading editor
    • Bica11 wrote: Most likely these pictures were taken from the PC's Demo GAME.DAT file that probably contained an early stable version of the game (DEMO LEVEL) that had these characters portraits in place for the full version release. Since they appear to be missing a few or MORE playable characters like Race-Lord pointed out. As well as not even included a symbol for the two or more custom character slots. Personally I am hoping for Kurt to make his way into the game, but all we can do for now its wait.

      ya, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Vision, Ultron, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, Quicksilver, Baron Zemo, and lots of other characters should still make it in.

        Loading editor
    • Stormjay Rider
      Stormjay Rider removed this reply because:
      Advertizing
      18:58, October 16, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • for lego marvel video game we need 1. mary jane 2. harry osborn 3. skaar 4. rogue 5. scarlet witch 6. quick silver 8. zemo 9. night crawler 10.enchantress 11.flash thomson 12.man wolf 13.the wrecking crew 14.shadow cat 15.forge 16.mister sinster 17.mojo 18.angle 19.annihilus

      hope they are in it

        Loading editor
    • Ok i LOVE how this game looks so far but my three fav characters arent in it yet ROGUE NIGHTCRAWLER AND SHADOWCAT!!!! Dont get me wrong it looks awesome but if they put in 8 iron mans instead of those three imma be sooo mad... Someone on the comments said the 155 doesnt include the alternate costumes is that true? can more characters be on there way like my top three? anybody know?

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: for lego marvel video game we need 1. mary jane 2. harry osborn 3. skaar 4. rogue 5. scarlet witch 6. quick silver 8. zemo 9. night crawler 10.enchantress 11.flash thomson 12.man wolf 13.the wrecking crew 14.shadow cat 15.forge 16.mister sinster 17.mojo 18.angle 19.annihilus

      hope they are in it

      Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Zemo, Skaar, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Wrecker, Thunderball, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Shadowcat, and Enchantress should be in
      idk about: MJ, Harry, Flash, Man-Wolf, Mister Sinister, Mojo, Forge, and Annihilus
      Angel is Archangel

        Loading editor
    • MJ is in the game. :P She's the first one on the second character sheet (or at least that's what they are saying, I don't know who else it could be).

        Loading editor
    • These are not all of the characters because:

      1. The Alternate costumes do not count as characters, Arthur Parsons has confirmed that several times 2. Characters who have been confirmed, like Moon Knight, Polaris and Lady Deathstrike, do not have their own tokens

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: MJ is in the game. :P She's the first one on the second character sheet (or at least that's what they are saying, I don't know who else it could be).

      that does not look like MJ, wouldn't they use her Ultimate Spider-Man design for her?

        Loading editor
    • RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: MJ is in the game. :P She's the first one on the second character sheet (or at least that's what they are saying, I don't know who else it could be).

      that does not look like MJ, wouldn't they use her Ultimate Spider-Man design for her?

      Because nobody else has it unless they are based on the sets?

      And I think it looks like MJ. I have read Spider-Man comics before. :P

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: MJ is in the game. :P She's the first one on the second character sheet (or at least that's what they are saying, I don't know who else it could be).

      that does not look like MJ, wouldn't they use her Ultimate Spider-Man design for her?

      Because nobody else has it unless they are based on the sets?

      And I think it looks like MJ. I have read Spider-Man comics before. :P

      Character 8 Guess its MJ, But who is Character 2 ?

        Loading editor
    • Killer Croc.

      Seriously though, I'm not sure. Maybe some sort of Doombot or another one of Doom's minions? :S I'm just guessing off of what is right next to him and he seems to be a big-figure. :P

        Loading editor
    • is she hulk one of the big figure characters?

        Loading editor
    • When I first saw him I thought it was Fin Fang Foom...

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: is she hulk one of the big figure characters?

      No, she is normal size

        Loading editor
    • JayKenobiZX wrote: When I first saw him I thought it was Fin Fang Foom...

      me too, but then looked at picture and saw it wasn't him

        Loading editor
    • I still want to see Nightcrawler, Grey Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Whirlwind, and Anti-Venom. But since the game comes out it a week they're probably done adding characters. On the bright side they'll probably have plenty of DLC down the line

        Loading editor
    • JayKenobiZX wrote: I still want to see Nightcrawler, Grey Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Whirlwind, and Anti-Venom. But since the game comes out it a week they're probably done adding characters. On the bright side they'll probably have plenty of DLC down the line

      Nightcrawler and Whirlwind might still make it in (last pictures we got might not show all of the characters), don't think Red She-Hulk, Grey Hulk, and Anti-Venom will get in.

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: Killer Croc.

      Seriously though, I'm not sure. Maybe some sort of Doombot or another one of Doom's minions? :S I'm just guessing off of what is right next to him and he seems to be a big-figure. :P

      Definately not Killer Croc, because Killer Croc is a DC character, but you were probably just joking. I actually thought that was Annihilus.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: Killer Croc.

      Seriously though, I'm not sure. Maybe some sort of Doombot or another one of Doom's minions? :S I'm just guessing off of what is right next to him and he seems to be a big-figure. :P

      Definately not Killer Croc, because Killer Croc is a DC character, but you were probably just joking. I actually thought that was Annihilus.

      doesn't really look like him

        Loading editor
    • Annihilus!!!!

        Loading editor
    • there is 144 characters annouched(not inclueded Dlc characters)so that means there is 12 charcters not annouched yet and there 3 days left

        Loading editor
    • do you what we need rogue scarlet witch quick silver shadow cat and mole man

        Loading editor
    • We need Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Ultron, Zemo, Enchantress and the Squadron Supreme

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick
      Berrybrick removed this reply because:
      This adds nothing to the conversation for the fraction of which it is on topic....
      02:18, October 20, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Enchantress rogue shadowcat nightcrawler vision quicksilver scarlet witch and oh yea, ROGUE!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think the unknown character is Titanium Man

      Untitled (3)

      He looks pretty much the same as this one if you look at his head

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: for lego marvel video game we need 1. mary jane 2. harry osborn 3. skaar 4. rogue 5. scarlet witch 6. quick silver 8. zemo 9. night crawler 10.enchantress 11.flash thomson 12.man wolf 13.the wrecking crew 14.shadow cat 15.forge 16.mister sinster 17.mojo 18.angle 19.annihilus

      hope they are in it

      Yes!!!!

        Loading editor
    • RyanMan1414 wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      RaceLord wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Seanlegohead wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: I counted (well, multiplied) and came up with 156 characters here (counting Lady Liberty). I guess that's everyone.

      Also, who is that between Nova and Cyclops? I'm not a big fan, but I'd guess Luke Cage? Power Man is next to Iron Fist though, so....

      it is blade and it not all the characters some are just differents costume so there is 128 charcters and 27 other costumes

      Strange how close it comes out anyway, but okay....

      there should be 150 characters not counting alternate costumes and DLC characters. Since there are to many Iron Mans.

      I was under the impression that they said over 150, and then came to 155 when we saw the character select screen (not counting DLC of course).

      is the guy to the left of war machine ultron? And there is no white tiger

      who is the guy under the light blue captain america in the bottom?its like an iron man suit

        Loading editor
    • Rescue

        Loading editor
    • Yep Mark 35.

        Loading editor
    • I would personally like to play as Hob-Goblin

        Loading editor
    • I like to see :

      Avengers : Namor , Quicksilver , Scarlet witch and Vision .

      X-men : Rogue , Bishop , Cable , Nightcrawler , Jubilee , Shadowcat .

      Others : Wonder man , Kang the conqueror , Scorpion , Hercules , Mefisto , Morbius , Ms sinister , Omega red , Sentry , Nitro Captain marvel and Enchatress

        Loading editor
    • DEFFENITELY Moon Knight, Moon Knight is one of the most awesome characters in Marvel, even though he's marvel.

      But still, Moon Knight would be AWESOME!!!

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote: DEFFENITELY Moon Knight, Moon Knight is one of the most awesome characters in Marvel, even though he's marvel.

      But still, Moon Knight would be AWESOME!!!

      Moon Knight

        Loading editor
    • MOON KNIGHT IS CONFIRMED :)

        Loading editor
    • Jubilee would be awesome!! i want rogue shadowcat nightcrawler wonderman shadowcat quicksilver vision and scarlet witch!

        Loading editor
    • Ik, i just figured out he was confirmed 14 minutes ago.

        Loading editor
    • who?

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: who?

      Moon Knight.

        Loading editor
    • Some people have got the game early, so can we stop speculating and watch their walkthroughs?

        Loading editor
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      I want my posts on this article and any responses to it gone
      11:41, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      Like I said
      11:41, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • I was hoping it was Annihilus, but we'll keep watching walkthroughs to make sure. If someone who got an early copy unlocked this guy, please share on this forum. Don't just make guesses based on Earth-616 characters. We are way past that stage.

        Loading editor
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      Like I said again
      11:42, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Titanium man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      Like I said
      11:42, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      Like I said again(x2)
      11:42, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Coolbfitz
      Coolbfitz removed this reply because:
      And finally like I said in the first post
      11:43, October 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • So it's just a Doombot? Well, better modify the article.

        Loading editor
    • one day left and no nightcawler rogue shadowcat or jubilee!!! Quicksilver and scarlet witch are almost garuntee as their little sis polaris made it in.... Kudos if you want these four in the game!;)

        Loading editor
    • what is a kudo.

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote: what is a kudo.

      It means "bravo", or it means that you are in agreement with the person you give kudos do.

        Loading editor
    • you click the little thumbs up button its "like" but they call it "kudos"

        Loading editor
    • Just did.

        Loading editor
    • I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

        Loading editor
    • THEY DIDN'T PUT BARON ZEMO IN. NOW I'M ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Let's calm down maybe he'll be in a DLC

        Loading editor
    • Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      The War Machine in the game is the War Machine Mark II...So...No...

        Loading editor
    • Tmi1080 wrote: Let's calm down maybe he'll be in a DLC

      He wasn't in the pre-order DLC, and he's not related to Thor: Dark World, and they have only released two character packs for other games, so it's unlikely that there would be DLC for him.

        Loading editor
    • Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote:

      Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

      ...No...

        Loading editor
    • THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

      ...No...

      in the comics, it was a gold version of mark 1 Mf emoticon danceman

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote:

      THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

      ...No...

      in the comics, it was a gold version of mark 1 Mf emoticon danceman

      We're talking about War Machine, not Iron Man.

        Loading editor
    • THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

      ...No...

      in the comics, it was a gold version of mark 1 Mf emoticon danceman

      We're talking about War Machine, not Iron Man.

      i started this conversation about IRON MAN, not war machine. NE26

        Loading editor
    • King Kahuka wrote:

      THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      THETHOMAS4 wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote:

      Hilfling wrote:

      King Kahuka wrote: I wish there was a Mark 2 variation of Iron Man.

      is War-machine not a modified version of Mark 2?

      Mark 2 is Mark 1 except its gold.

      ...No...

      in the comics, it was a gold version of mark 1 Mf emoticon danceman

      We're talking about War Machine, not Iron Man.

      i started this conversation about IRON MAN, not war machine. NE26

      I know how it started.

        Loading editor
    • Ok I'll calm down. P.s. He'd better be!

        Loading editor
    • Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Nightcrawler, White Tiger, and Mockingbird. I'm really surprised some of them haven't been announced/put in the game, especially White Tiger considering Ultimate Spider Man's influence on the game.

        Loading editor
    • Before any of you get your hopes up about extra character spaces, twenty-six or so are taken up by custom characters. That leaves us with some 125 "different" characters, which I think we've exceeded.

        Loading editor
    • Is the character creator at least decent? It hasn't been since 2008 imo. :P

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: Is the character creator at least decent?

      Yeah, I'd like to know, as well.

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote: Is the character creator at least decent? It hasn't been since 2008 imo. :P

      I don't think I've unlocked the full character creator yet, but so far, no.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote: Is the character creator at least decent? It hasn't been since 2008 imo. :P

      I don't think I've unlocked the full character creator yet, but so far, no.

      Dang. Why don't they just re-use the LU Character Creator? That one was actually decent.

        Loading editor
    • He's not in any DLC? Dadgummit

        Loading editor
    • I wish he would be in it, by this I mean Baron Zemo. It would be very sad if I had to. Well I'll keep my plans secret!

        Loading editor
    • If you had to what? Tell me your Secret Plans!

        Loading editor
    • Mu hu ha ha ha. Later!

        Loading editor
    • How much later? I'm very curious.

        Loading editor
    • If I told you I'd have to kill you.

        Loading editor
    • Is that a personal attack?

        Loading editor
    • No, it's just a term, and by the way I do not really have any plans. It was a joke.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Is that a personal attack?

      It's a joke threat.

      I do that all the time. Sometimes, people take it too seriously though.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: Is that a personal attack?

      It's a joke threat.

      I do that all the time. Sometimes, people take it too seriously though.

      Thats dumb :/

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: Is that a personal attack?

      It's a joke threat.

      I do that all the time. Sometimes, people take it too seriously though.

      There is this thing called tone which doesn't transfer over the internet very well, especially when it's not in context.

        Loading editor
    • on my xbox it's hard to get stan lee because on rescue mission 23 you save him from a ballon over a circus in central park nothing wrong but when return after quited when you save all fifty times after he locked again but at he at the circus again but I can't find him?

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: on my xbox it's hard to get stan lee because on rescue mission 23 you save him from a ballon over a circus in central park nothing wrong but when return after quited when you save all fifty times after he locked again but at he at the circus again but I can't find him?

      Not the place.

        Loading editor
    • do you know tell me?

        Loading editor
    • Mrjosh1994 wrote: do you know tell me?

      Pardon me?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.