FANDOM


  • ToaMatau2004
    ToaMatau2004 closed this thread because:
    old thread
    11:17, April 11, 2017

    will the mixels appear in their lego form in The Lego Movie 2? i know that they didn't appear in the first movie. but will the appear in the second movie?

      Loading editor
    • Jonathan.menges wrote: will the mixels appear in their lego form in The Lego Movie 2? i know that they didn't appear in the first movie. but will the appear in the second movie?

      Probably, yes!

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: will the mixels appear in their lego form in The Lego Movie 2? i know that they didn't appear in the first movie. but will the appear in the second movie?

      Probably, yes!

      Uhhhh probably no.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: will the mixels appear in their lego form in The Lego Movie 2? i know that they didn't appear in the first movie. but will the appear in the second movie?

      Probably, yes!

      Uhhhh probably no.

      Why not?

        Loading editor
    • Just think about it.....Mixel's, seriously!?!?! Their so dumb and weird!!! It's a 100% chance Mixel's will not be in the LEGO Movie sequel!

        Loading editor
    • It's possible. Possibly.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote: Just think about it.....Mixel's, seriously!?!?! Their so dumb and weird!!! It's a 100% chance Mixel's will not be in the LEGO Movie sequel!

      There are a lot of dumb and weird things in The LEGO movie. I think they will be in it.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote: Just think about it.....Mixel's, seriously!?!?! Their so dumb and weird!!! It's a 100% chance Mixel's will not be in the LEGO Movie sequel!

      There are a lot of dumb and weird things in The LEGO movie. I think they will be in it.

      Alright I guess it's possible.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: It's possible. Possibly.

      You are wrong listen to the other guy! There is a 100# chance that Mixels will NOT be in The Lego Movie 2!

        Loading editor
    • Debora.fuentes3 wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: It's possible. Possibly.

      You are wrong listen to the other guy! There is a 100# chance that Mixels will NOT be in The Lego Movie 2!

      There isn't 100% chance

        Loading editor
    • I actually think it's possible. Mixels are goofy and kind of weird, and so's the LEGO Movie, so... it's logical.

        Loading editor
    • The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

        Loading editor
    • Thenaturals wrote: The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

      I don't how MIXELS are going to be popular.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Thenaturals wrote: The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

      I don't how MIXELS are going to be popular.

      They seem to be popular now!

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Thenaturals wrote: The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

      I don't how MIXELS are going to be popular.

      They seem to be popular now!

      In that case, there's a good chance they'll be in #2

        Loading editor
    • Thenaturals wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Thenaturals wrote: The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

      I don't how MIXELS are going to be popular.

      They seem to be popular now!

      In that case, there's a good chance they'll be in #2

      Looks like they'll be in the 2nd movie.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Thenaturals wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Thenaturals wrote: The reason that Mixels weren't in #1 was because they were literally brand new then. There's a possibility that they could be in #2 (especially if they become more popular)

      I don't how MIXELS are going to be popular.

      They seem to be popular now!

      In that case, there's a good chance they'll be in #2

      Looks like they'll be in the 2nd movie.

      Of what movie???

        Loading editor
    • They'll probably be in TLM2 as a cameo like Johnny Thunder and The Green Ninja..

        Loading editor
    • DocDoom2 wrote: They'll probably be in TLM2 as a cameo like Johnny Thunder and The Green Ninja..

      Who are those guys?!?! But I know who the Green ninja is of course!

        Loading editor
    • Johnny Thunder was an old minifigure from the Adventurers Theme..

        Loading editor
    • DocDoom2 wrote: Johnny Thunder was an old minifigure from the Adventurers Theme..

      Oh yeah I know them never mind.

        Loading editor
    • if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

        Loading editor
    • Jonathan.menges wrote: if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

      But I don't know why!?

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

      But I don't know why!?

      I font think it will last that long they will be a cameo like all the other minifigures

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

      But I don't know why!?

      I font think it will last that long they will be a cameo like all the other minifigures

      Oh ok I see.

        Loading editor
    • Could be also said to be powerful creatures made by the first masterbuilder

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

      But I don't know why!?

      I font think it will last that long they will be a cameo like all the other minifigures

      Brick Show channel said there's an offical source that Mixels will continue to 2015 and that there will be a lot of new series.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jonathan.menges wrote: if they were still available in stores in 2017... they would become 100% Popular!

      But I don't know why!?

      I font think it will last that long they will be a cameo like all the other minifigures

      Brick Show channel said there's an offical source that Mixels will continue to 2015 and that there will be a lot of new series.

      Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • A few S4 Mixels were revealed at the SDCC2014, but you might already know that.


      But however, it is a possibility they might be in the movie.


      IMO, I'm not sure.

        Loading editor
    • I think there's a good chance they'll be in it.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, they have a chance of being in TLM2, they're probably not going to be making any more new ones by then but S4 has been leaked with confidential pics! Anyways, they'll probably be in it.

        Loading editor
    • Creepermanrules wrote: Guys, they have a chance of being in TLM2, they're probably not going to be making any more new ones by then but S4 has been leaked with confidential pics! Anyways, they'll probably be in it.

      Brick Show said this is not the end of mixels and we can except a lot of new series in future this summer

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Creepermanrules wrote: Guys, they have a chance of being in TLM2, they're probably not going to be making any more new ones by then but S4 has been leaked with confidential pics! Anyways, they'll probably be in it.

      Brick Show said this is not the end of mixels and we can except a lot of new series in future this summer

      Yeah. Mixels could end up being around for years for all we know.

        Loading editor
    • Volectro wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Creepermanrules wrote: Guys, they have a chance of being in TLM2, they're probably not going to be making any more new ones by then but S4 has been leaked with confidential pics! Anyways, they'll probably be in it.

      Brick Show said this is not the end of mixels and we can except a lot of new series in future this summer

      Yeah. Mixels could end up being around for years for all we know.

      The long living theme...

        Loading editor
    • Jonathan.menges wrote:

      Volectro wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Creepermanrules wrote: Guys, they have a chance of being in TLM2, they're probably not going to be making any more new ones by then but S4 has been leaked with confidential pics! Anyways, they'll probably be in it.

      Brick Show said this is not the end of mixels and we can except a lot of new series in future this summer

      Yeah. Mixels could end up being around for years for all we know.

      The long living theme...

      Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Meh.

        Loading editor
    • Only time will tell

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure my little brother would be pleased if the Mixels were in the Lego Movie 2.

        Loading editor
    • Please do not revive old threads. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • ToaMatau2004
      ToaMatau2004 removed this reply because:
      Read above post.
      18:37, October 10, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • ToaMatau2004
      ToaMatau2004 removed this reply because:
      ...it is like you didn't read the last one...
      22:06, February 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • ToaMatau2004
      ToaMatau2004 removed this reply because:
      no, you are not
      11:17, April 11, 2017
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message