Tim Timebuster was a minifigure who was first released in 1996. He was seen extensively in the Time Cruisers theme until its discontinuation in 1997, and after that he appeared in many FreeStyle sets.
As a boy, Tim loved to build things before becoming Dr. Cyber's apprentice.
Tim's description in an old catalogue page:
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.|
He has a blue cap, green torso with a "T" emblazoned on it, white arms, and blue legs. His face has freckles, and is one of a few featuring a nose. In Freestyle sets he has several different variations.
Appearances in Time Cruisers
- 1853 Hypno Cruiser
- 6491 Rocket Racer
- 6492 Hypno Cruiser
- 6493 Flying Time Vessel
- 6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab
- 5520134 Testflug TC13
- 5520144 Unternehmen Cybercom
- Sos from the past
Appearances in FreeStyle
(may or may not be him)
With green legs and blue cap
- 3233 Freestyle Contraption (FreeStyle) 1998
- 3047 Halloween Bucket (Holiday) 1998
- 4224 My Home Bucket (Basic) 1998
- 3233 Freestyle Contraption (FreeStyle) 1999
With blue legs and red cap
With green legs and red cap
- His face is unique (although it is occasionally used on different minifigures), as it has a nose and a different style of cartoon eyes.
- His favorite Time Cruise, according to LEGO Mania Magazine, was helping the Exploriens decode alien clues.
- Tim, or someone who looked like him, made a cameo appearance in World City.
- The Detective from Collectible Minifigures solved the case of "Timmy's Nose" which possibly refers to him being one of the little number of Minifigures to have a nose.
- According to this comic in a old European magazine(s)    his last name is Timebuster/Time cruiser.
- According to the creator of the comics, Tim is Dr. Cyber's nephew