Each quest you complete levels you up. You can apply into as many as you like, but you can only participate in one quest at a time. Please mark your sign-up clearly to your post. You can only enter quests that your level is allowed in.
Quest 1: Afternoon Heist
- Quest Master: Jonathan Adams (Store Owner)
- Assignment: “I need heroes, and quick! A villain arrives every day at 9 PM and steals my daily profits!"
- Party Requirements: “I can't afford to hire any experienced heroes, so I'll put my money on some inexperienced heroes.” Level 3 and under allowed.
- Reward: 20 Coins, 1 Fire Blaster
Sign-ups will close on the 10th of April 2012.
Quest 2: Hangar 22 Breach
- Quest Master: Nathan Saturn (Hangar Guard)
- Assignment: “Help us! Hangar 22 has been breached by a villain, we need Hero Factory's help to secure it!"
- Party Requirements: “This job requires some expertise to deal with, but a level two hero should be beneficial.” Level 2 and above only.
- Reward: 70 Coins, 1 Plasma Blaster
Sign-ups will close on the 1st of May 2012.
"Hello, I am Ganto. Have a drink, they're on the house! Have you heard any of the juicy rumors afloat?"
- If you come across a fortune-teller don't be alarmed, they can help you earn coins if you can complete their simple mini-quests!
- Energy Swords can supposedly interfere with Shadow Demons' powers.
- Most unidentified villains are Shadow Demons because of their stealthy abilities.
Please mark your purchase clearly to your post.
You are only allowed 1 main weapon from the shop, as they are free. You can gain other main weapons by completing quests. Your weapon levels up with your character.
- Magma Blaster - Free - Lvl 1
- Electricity Shooter - Free - Lvl 1
- Wind Swords - Free - Lvl 1
- Wind Boomerangs - Free - Lvl 1
- Sphere Gun - Free - Lvl 1
- Sonic Canon - Free - Lvl 1
- Ice Blaster - Free - Lvl 1
Standard Weapons must be purchased and in possession.
- Plasma Blaster - Standard - Free - Lvl 1
- Crossbow - Not Standard - 20 Coins - Lvl 1
- Tank Arm - Not Standard - 60 Coins - Lvl 1
- Harpoon Gun - Not Standard - 30 Coins - Lvl 1
- Hex Energy Shield (When equipped deflects 5 damage and then is put back into backpack) - 60 coins
- Aquajet pack (When equipped allows you to deal 5 extra damage in underwater terrain) - 60 coins
- Played by 1999bug
- Lvl 1 Hero
- Lvl 1 Magma Blaster, Lvl 1 Plasma Blaster, Hero Cuffs, 0 coins