The idea is to create any structure with a main color of Bright Red, Bright Yellow, Bright Blue, and/or White. Green is allowed for baseplates only. Gray is only allowed for minifigures, and light gray at that. It's alright to have a blocky entry, I personally think that 375 Castle has beauty in simplicity. Which is another part of the idea, try and keep the structure simple, but still make it look good.
- Only use Bright Red, Bright Yellow, Bright Blue and White. Black is allowed, but has to be used in moderation.
- Green can only be used on baseplates
- Light gray can only be used on minifigures. Black can also be used as a main color for (a) minifigures(s).
- No other colors, even other shades of red/blue or dark gray. If LEGO could do it over thirty years ago and make a decent set, you can now.
- In honor of why the caslte is yellow, no military.
- Flesh minifigures are acceptable, but yellow ones are prefered.
- No LEGO Digital Designer.
- Entries are due by 23:59 (EST) on the 28th of March.
- Entries will be rated on;
- How effectivley the colors are used, not realistically.
- The how strictly the colorscheme is followed
- Elegance (Remember, there is beauty in simplicity)
- The more old pieces used, the better. Newer onces are allowed, but they make things look more complex
- TECHNICs kept to a minimum, if used at all. It doesn't have to be playable, just keep it somewhat open and you're fine.
- Not downing other users about their entries
I'll make awards later, but I'll give out unique, customized awards for first, second, and third place winners, as well as an honorable mention if I feel the need.