So, a while ago I saw an ad on craigslist. It was by a guy named Tim Keran. Selling tons of old LEGOs. He's an AFOL. I went there again today, and got awesome sets. So awesome, that I can't describe their awesomeness. Tim sells on Bricklink, and he makes so much money that he deducts it as a business expense from his taxes. He has rooms full of LEGOs, and still hasn't added lots of stuff to his inventory. The best part is: His house is only 15 minutes away from mine, so I can get a 20 dollar discount from him and I can request stuff on bricklink and drop by to pay him and pick it up.
- 7317 Aero Tube Hangar THE BEST SET LEGO EVER MADE. 65 dollars only!!!!!
- 6094 Guarded Treasury Great set. 11 dollars.
- 6027 Bat Lord's Catapult Sweet helmet on the Knight. 15 dollars.
- 5921 Research Glider It's got a Pteranodon and has Ninja Wings. 7 dollars only.
- 6115 Shark Scout / Aquashark Dart Yes, it's tiny, but is has an aquashark and a unique part. Only 2 dollars.
For my brother's B-Day (April 3rd):
- 4797 Ogel Mutant Killer Whale Freaking Amazing. 6 dollars!!!! YEAH!!
- 2 of the Islanders Catamaran boats, one with stickers, the other without. 12 dollars total, because of oldness and rarity. Completely worth it, as I didn't have to pay!
I'm super happy, but the set which I originally wanted most was the Spy-Trak I. No Spy-Trak I for BobaFett2 this time though. Maybe next time.