This blog is here to give you advise on if you should move to the new Brickipiedia/Brickimedia (note anything in this blog could not be true. This blog is also extremely biased.)
- 1 Mainspace editors
- 2 Users without an account
- 3 People who like the forums
- 4 People who just sit in chat all day
- 5 Spammers, trolls and vandals
Yes There will be more flexiblity on what extensions could be used to aid editing
Yes Less adverts should make your experience of Brickipedia more enjoyable.
Yes There will be a proper forum extension on the new wiki
Yes Most admins and mods are moving so the chat here will not be moderated as much.
No With most admins gone you will be able to ruin more pages before and admin bans youRead more >
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/24/is-this-lego-star-wars-toy-racist/ a massive lego star was fan I find this stupid. The set is based off a movie, so complain to the Lucasarts not Lego. Secondly the set was said to be like the Hagia Sophia, a building that was originally a greek orthodox church then converted to a mosque then to a museum. The TCCA said this: " It is clear that the figure of the ugly villain Jabba and the whole scene [exemplifies] racial prejudice and vulgar insinuations against … Orientals and Asians as sneaky and criminal personalities (slaveholders, leaders of criminal organizations, terrorists, criminals, murderers, human sacrifice)" TLG responsed with this “The Lego Star Wars product Jabba´s Palace does not reflect …Read more >
My activity has gone down recently and I have finally decided to leave. I don't enjoy as much as I used to. I may still come on occaisonly or come back fully at a later date but for now I am going inactive.
- Cjc for being great fun and being a sensible person
- Clone gunner commander Jedi for being a fun person to talk to in chat
- Czechmate For being a good friend and being kind.
And anyone else who has been fun and I may of forgoten.Read more >
I am setting up my first competion and it is a friend competion with a twist. You have to crossover friend with another theme so you can have any other theme with a friends twist
- Entries must be in before 25th July
- scoring will be done by vote plus extra points from a panel of judges
- You may use Ldd and l draw
- You do not need to use minidollsbut useing minidolls helps
- I reserve the right to remove entriest that are not friendly enough
- 1 entry per person
- You most of joined the wiki before the 25th June to enter and vote
- have fun
this is what I found in the around wikia network bit on wiki activity.Read more >