Redlinks to destroy for NHL's F12 blog. Have fun!
LEGO Games? Who needs 'em?
- 00745 Creator Board Game - The Game (brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department!) 
- Creator Board Game Deluxe 
- DUPLO Learn and Play Look and Find Memory Card Game 
- 1321 Junior Builder 
- LEGOLAND Dominoes 
- My First Builder Board Game 
- Playground Preschool Counting Game 
- 921800 Space Police/Blacktron II/M:Tron Poster Game (hm. a conjectural name, perhaps?)
- The Lego Club Zapp Attack! and Space Quest Game 
- 03063 Treasure Quest Electronic Scavenger Hunt Game 
Sharp stuff revisited
- LEGO Mascot Pin 10 (item 19)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 11 (item 20)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 12 (item 21)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 13 (item 22)
- Bilofix Pin 1 (item 29)
- Bilofix Pin 2 (item 30)
- Bilofix Pin 3 (item 31)
- Bilofix Pin 4 (item 32)
- Markclips (final item)
I'm sure somebody, somewhere, cares about these sets...
- 9790 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (Serial) 
- 9791 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (USB) 
- 9795 ROBOLAB Intelligent House Building Set 2002 
- 9793 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (Serial, 2.5) 
- 9794 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (USB, 2.5) 
- 9785 ROBO Technology Set (Serial) 
- 9786 ROBO Technology Set (USB) 
- 990084 ROBOLAB Starter System (Serial) 
- 990682 ROBOLAB Starter System (USB) 
Stickers 'n Things
As far as I can tell these were manufactured by the company Creative Imaginations, under license from LEGO.
- Epoxy Stickers, Classic/Bricks 
- LEGO Page Kit 12-Inch-by-12-Inch, Classic 
- Epoxy Stickers, Classic 
- LEGO Jumbo Cardstock Stickers, Classic 
- Instant Album 8-Inch by 8-Inch, Classic 
- Epoxy Stickers: Bionicle 
- Creative Imaginations - LEGO Classic Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers 
Please note: These missions are not eligible for points on F12. Do them anyway. :P
Mobile phone straps and bags need doing. There's a lot.
- Update: Our very own Cligra has made all the ones without product numbers, well done to him! The numbered ones still need doing though, so hop to it guys :P
- If you're really brave, you could try tackling this.
- Also, did you know that the Belville tie wasn't the only tie LEGO produced?! For bonus points, make pages for these and be crowned king of neckwear!