This is a great set with 3 new minifigures. The ARC trooper has to be one of the best minifigure lego has ever made detailwise. The new ARF looks similar to the old one except the visor is slightly curved up and the red markings. The Commando droid is a bit weird because of the brown magnaguard legs but otherwise a great sculpt. The set comes with two commando droids.
- 3 great new figs
- Flickfire missile easy to use
- Extra visors and headlights
- ARC trooper comes with great new kama and pauldron which allows sitting, the bane of my other clone commanders
- Cannon rotates up and down about 70 degrees
- Cannon muzzle looks a little odd
- Commando droid legs
- Set should have been larger; the cannon is too large (clone wars tv show) for a battle pack r…
As you may know, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars was released today. Since I pre-ordered the game two months ago at Gamestop, I will be getting the game tommorow (3/23/11). I'll probably be playing the game most of the day and will not be able to post, but I will post info as soon as I have the chance. Can't wait to play! Clone Commander Fox 01:21, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
Read more >
I got the game today in the mail and played it for about 2 hours. So far, it is incredible! The new hub, The Resolute is small and the characters that you can buy walk around and when you click on the, you get the option to buy it. The galaxy map is amazing. You can play about 3 different storylines in one save profile! Almost each episode has a level to beat. The graphics a…
7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack is a great set because it comes with a wide range of clone troopers and costs from $12.99 to $14.99 depending on where you get it.
- Amazingly detailed minifigures (Bomb Squad, Horn company, and ARF)
- Arf helmet is awesome (looks like camaflauged if you put arf helmet on horn company trooper body)
- Big speeder - larger than BARC but smaller than Freeco
- Range of weapons
- LACK OF NORMAL CLONE(S)!!! - correct me if i am wrong but no 2011 lego star wars set has normal clone toopers! I guesss lego thought everybody wanted printed clones more than normal ones and got rid of them.
- Speeder's blaster gets a little in the way when putting trooper in
This is overall a pretty good set for it's price and comes with a few cool…Read more >
I have figured out how to make a cool looking grenade launcher out of lego. Heres the picture of it.
- Step 1 - Take Boba Fetts gun (i dont know what it is actually called)
- Step 2 - Put a commander pistol in the back
- Step 3 - Put a transparent red one round stub in the scope
- Step 4 - Place a cylinder piece on the front
It can attach to both minifigure hands and just turn the head/helmet sideways Clone Commander Fox 14:43, February 2, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
The 7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack is a great set and I reccomend it to anyone who wants to diversify their minifigure collection. The set costs around USD $12.99-14.99 depending on where you get it.
- Four all new mandalorians
- Awesome turret
- Big base turet
- Turret only goes at a 45 degree angle if a mandalorian is holding it
- weird faces (good they have helmets)
- speeder's handle comes off easily
- all the same fig, maybe one with dif printing (assassin)
- Four mandalorians with gray jetpacks
Overall, this is an excellent set and you can easily build an army of mandalorians with it. I give this set a 9 out of 10. Clone Commander Fox 16:15, January 21, 2011 (UTC)Read more >