Hi there, New Users! I'd like to welcome you to Brickipedia, home of the Brickipedians. I'm new here too, so I don't know much. But I'll give a few helpful tips I've learned in my short time on the site:
- If you enter a chat, be prepared to leave (The editors get weird...).
- When editing an article, remember that others will change your ideas, so be flexible.
- Stay away from users who post links during chat (most of them are spam, or viral websites).
- When commenting on other editors talk pages, user profiles, etc., remember to end with four of these: ~.
- NEVER mess up an article.
- Be friendly to other new users, and maybe they will return the favor.
- Always strive to be an administrator.
- Enjoy your time on the site!!!
I hope this helps!!!
Dr. Pepper Est.1885 01:58, July 16, 2011 (UTC)