If you are a LEGO Star Wars fan you should've noticed by now how little Attack of the Clones sets there are nowadays. The big focus seems to be mostly Episode VII now, but here's what I think their order of attention is:
- Episode VII
- Episode V
- Episode I
- Episode VI
- Episode IV
- Episode III
- Episode II
I think that it's time LEGO makes some good Episode II sets because it's certainly about time. There are several good sets that haven't been made yet and that should be re-made. So, here's my list of sets:
- One of the most highly demanded LEGO sets is the Geonosian Jedi Battle Arena. This would be a great set and it was hinted years back with one of the monsters from the arena but is now known as a cancelled set.
- A remake of the Coruscant Zam Wessel chase would be great. I would definitely love to see a flesh colored new Zam Wessel minifigure and the two ships with a modern design would probably come out pretty good even though modern designs might bump the price up to $40.
- Though this was a violent scene from the film, it obviously wasn't too violent because it's been made before. A remake of Anakin's rage on Tatooine with the Tusken Raiders would be much appreciated. The build could include Anakin's speeder as well as the Tusken Raider Camp. Minifigures could include Anakin, two or more Tusken Raiders, and finally a Shmi Skywalker minifigure.
- I'm surprised LEGO hasn't made a Naboo Royal Straighter set yet, at least not that I'm aware of. Yes, this set was more in Episode I, but I might as well include it in this list because it was also in Episode II. I think LEGO hasn't made it just because of its color. I can see why they would not want to make hundreds of shiny pieces.
- Count Dooku's Starship has only been made once just like the other two remakes I mentioned. I think this set would be neat to see redesigned.
- And finally, I think a Kamino set would be cool. This set could be perhaps $60, so not too big, and can include Taun We, a brand new Star Wars minifigure, and perhaps Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, and young Boba.
The problem with these sets might be that characters like Anakin and Obi-Wan might be appearing too often. Therefore, no, these sets should not be released all in one wave. They should be spread out among several waves do that Episode II can finally become a recurring Star Wars subtheme.
Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment below if you'd like to share some of your own ideas or share your thoughts.