Good day, ladies and gentlemen.
As you may have gathered from the title of this blog, today marks the one year anniversary of me joining Wikia for the very first time. Come to think of it, it does not, beyond doubt, feel like I’ve been contributing to this extravagant, heart-warming community for this long duration of time (but hey, I guess time flies when you’re having fun). So, I'd like to give a quick shoutout to everyone who's helped me through the straight and narrow, and, well, without these people, Brickipedia would not be the great society that it is. Those who should be recognising this big thank you (in no specific order) are as follows:
- Xsizter –Someone who I’ve a lot of respect for, and a good friend
- LEGOBennyTheBrick3 - a great guy and talented user, who’s unfailingly very courteous towards newcomers .
- GoldNinjaMX – a very considerate and trustworthy user, and a great friend.
- Cam Eron14 – a great guy, always fun to talk to.
- VesperalLight – a really nice person once you get to know him
- ToaMatau2004 –a great friend who's helped me out numerous times and always nice to talk to.
- Dark Yada - a user who I've only recently come to know, but he's a great guy all the same.
- Lavertus - a nice guy and majestic writer.
P.S: Apologies if I’m drawing a blank or forgetting someone, please let me know if I have. ;)
That’s all folks!