|Custom Cadets||F12 Army||RGI Division|
Our object is to create good customs, to complete custom infoboxes, and give lessons out to to build a certain style. This is not the place to point out how good your customs are.
Blog facilitator (CzechMate)- Cadet Officer
130 points - Prime Minister 95 points, with at least one Featured Custom- Supreme General
70 points- General
55 points- Lieutenant
35 points- Commander
20 points- Captain
10 points- Officer
5 points- Senior Brigade
3 points- Junior Brigade
1 point- Custom Cadet 0 points- Shoe-shiner
Squares are given out for the amount of customs you have made, and what class they are by the QCC (Quality Custom Controllers).
- Awarded for 2 Featured Custom. Value: 25 points.
- Awarded for 1 Featured Custom. Value: 15 points.
- Awarded for every 10 customs. Value: 10 points.
- Awarded for every 5 customs. Value: 2 points.
- Awarded for 3 customs. Value: 1 points.
- To sign up, simply let me know you want to join in the comments section below.
- To report an article, also leave a comment below, and please link to your changes to the article if possible.
- Simply successfully nominating an article for Featured Custom status does not get you any award, you have to actually have made the custom yourself.
- For every 20 custom minifigures with prints you made, you get a a ♣ worth 15 points
- Every custom theme you make a set for is one point
- You can only report 10 customs a week to prevent excessive nominations.
- Each custom must have it's infobox sorted out, and not be stub customs, or customs that aren't approved.
- Each custom must be marked with an "approved" green tick, of which Quality Custom Moderators will put on each page soon. Both of the owners are members of the QCM.
||Cadet Officer/Supreme General||95||CzechMate|
||Junior Brigade||4||Captain Jag|
||Junior Brigade||4||Darth henry|
||Officer||13||Clone gunner commander jedi|