Here is where you can challenge other users to duel. I will decide winners by flipping a coin 3 times (unless Extra Flip is used). Back to main page .
- Challenger picks weapons to use, challenged picks Heads or Tails.
- Challenged can decline a duel.
- You can challenge a user only TWICE in one day.
- Both challenger and challenged must own the weapon picked for the duel. EXCEPTION: IF CHALLENGER OWNS 2 OF A WEAPON, HE CAN PICK THAT WEAPON TO DUEL WITH EVEN IF CHALLENGED DOES NOT OWN IT, BY LENDING 1 OF THE WEAPONS TO THE CHALLENGED FOR THE DUEL.
- If one duelist wins all coin flips, the winner gets 1 bonus stud and the loser loses 1 extra stud.
- If challenged does not pick H or T, I will do a random coin flip to decide who is H and T.
- If challenged does not respond to a duel within 2 days, duel is considered accepted and I will do a random coin toss to decide who is H and T.
- When stating or accepting a challenge, PLEASE TELL ANY POWER-UPS YOU WANT TO USE (applies only to optional power-ups).
- When challenging Boss, you must pick regular, 2x, 3x or 4x odds.
- No power-ups can be used when dueling boss.
- <user> challenges <user> to duel with <weapon>.
- results- _ _ _ (H or T)
- Dataman1 challenges Mr Brick to duel with staves!
- results- T T T Mr Brick wins all three flips! 2 studs plus 1 bonus stud.
Challenge or respond below