Hi there and welcome to my talk page!
To leave a message, press the "Leave Message" at the top of the page, or click here.
I ask that you always sign your posts with ~~~~, so I know who you are.
Don't be afraid to ask me if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or opinions on anything in Brickipedia.
Please note that I will respond to all questions and comments on this talk page, so don't forget to check your watchlist to keep track of it!
- You've probably noticed this- MediaWiki:Forum-specialpage-blurb was moved a while ago from the top of the page to the bottom. Any idea how to get it back to the top? Or is there another Mediawiki file that can be used alter what's above the boards? I was looking at the Special:Forum page code, and noticed these lines just above where the boards start:
<div id="mw-content-text"><section id="Forum" class="Forum"> <!-- Admin Edit here -->
But apart from using JS, I have no idea how to do anything with it :S (talk) 00:23, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
You haz check adminwiki? I, like, pinged you. -Cligz
- je suis foulard Ajraddatz (Talk) 18:54, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
I did not think that the white house is messy. Also, I will. ASAP
22:10, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- That's just my testing space, don't worry :p Ajraddatz (Talk) 03:47, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Memo Edit
Long time... anyway, I just saw your memo on Freenode, I'm going to say "more than likely" ... grab me on Skype, Failbook or IRC at some point. Or, email works as well (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)...
This skin hasn't actually been created, I just meant I sorted out the infomation about it. It got nowhere, but it definately can be done if/when needed. - nxt
Can you resend the invitation to my new Bricki/Wiki email - email@example.com
~ CJC 20:55, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Done. Ajraddatz (Talk) 21:13, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
That Forum ExtensionEdit
- (nice heading for one of those boards on your forum XD) That forum looks pretty good, I wasn't worried about it being Mediawiki, I just didn't think there were any good Mediawiki-based forums around. Was just wondering about some of its features (just out of curiosity, didn't want to put it on the forum since it's kind of off-topic):
- Does it have pagination? (as opposed to being one long page)
- Can the little username area be edited (like have a profile pic)?
- Can it be made so only certain user groups can create/delete/edit other people's threads?
- Thanks :) (talk) 22:46, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Only certain people can delete and edit other's threads, and I can set who can post in the first place. Not sure if the username area can be edited, but I can add it to the dev list (hopefully user avatars can be added to that area). Not sure about pagination - another thing which we could probably add if it doesn't have, if needed. Ajraddatz (Talk) 00:23, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
- IDK, but I assume it is alright and helpful. Ajraddatz (Talk) 13:33, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry about that forumm deletion, I don't have a clue what happened there, that was definately not intended!
Sorry, - nxt
Click a Brick Edit
Hey Ajr. I apologise for the late reply. In response to your offer in merging Click a Brick with the new Brickipedia; I'm afraid I have chosen to decline. I'd like to keep Click a Brick as an in dependant website with the sole focus of providing news, deals, and reviews. However I'm more than happy for you to copy the content from Click a Brick provided you credit Click a Brick and link back to the source.
Also, I would be more than happy to help promote the new Brickipedia in any way possible, such as placing a banner on Click a Brick or something else. I'm always open to suggestions. Kind regards, Welcome to Click a Brick! 22:54, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Just you remind you about the Minifigure of the Year Award Competition - it ends in 2 Days!
Post your entry to my talk page now, before it's to late.
Thank You again for showing interest in the competition
This is a message I'm copypasting to a few QCG member's talkpages to bug them to look at these:
- Brickipedia:Featured Article Nominations/10937 Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/Captain Rex
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/Dementor
- Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 1/70702 Warp Stinger
I'll be moving to the new wiki, perhaps occasionally popping back here to correct factually wrong information (as I want to avoid the spread of false info in general), but my actual contributions of new info/rewrites will be going to the new site. Thanks for the message BTW, I wasn't aware I had even really done enough here to be considered a user worth thinking about in those regards. :P Jamesster.LEGO (talk) 05:33, 3/1/2013
When are we moving? Also, when should we begin maintenance? - Wanna trade? 06:02, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
- We'll be moving next week with any luck :-) Ajraddatz (Talk) 13:46, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hey I need to chat with you. Brickipedia chat is blocked at school so get here: http://adventuresofcholie.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat --ToaMeiko (talk) 18:51, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm idling in there now. Ajraddatz (Talk) 19:10, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
Is my password changed yet? --Knight
Account Help Edit
On brickimedia when I log in on my main computer, it dosnt log in. It just keeps my I.P. adress up in the corner. Brickimedia works fine on my ipad and laptop, with the same password. But it oddly dosnt work on the computer. I have cleared my cookies, so I dont know what happened Soupperson1 Have a Soupy day
RE: Moving Edit
Where to? If there's a loss of users or anything, I could probably make some time to help out the community! More information would be great, but I'm interested already. GG 370 20:09, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Your Bot at farmville wiki Edit
Hi Ajraddatz, you had a bot at the fv wiki but left the wiki a while ago. Can you help me to create a new bot to rename categories, pages & files? I have python installed but having problems in what to add to "user-config.py". Also have the pywikipedia files if that's even the right one to do that job. Would be great if you could help me a bit! Greetings Luna (talk) 23:54, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer, my problem is that I don't now what I have to write in the user config instead of "wikipedia" the whole url to the fv wiki, or only wikia or..? Talking about this part
mylang = 'en'
family = 'wikipedia'
usernames['wikipedia']['en'] = 'NAMEBot'
console_encoding = 'utf-8'
use_api = True
- And on some pages there was more added than just these 5 parameters. I tried to find something related to wikia but had no luck. Can you help me with that part? Other things I'm about to find out for myself, I really need only a bit of help from you. And if you have any prediscribed script for maintenance that you used on farmville wiki It would be great if you could give me that too. But the help with url is the most important. If you don't want to bother about that topic I will of course fully understand and search help somewhere else. Thank you --Luna (talk) 13:50, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, no problem, surely will find someone. Goodbye --Luna (talk) 20:34, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Fork of the German comunity Edit
Hey Ajraddatz, the German Comunity is not very big (the main work is done by me). I have read, that the english community will do a fork - but I don't see in the moment the benefit (for teh German community) to move to a other wiki. So that is the benefit? Snowhive (talk) 13:03, April 16, 2013 (UTC)Snowhive
- Well, aside from the usual less ads and better features for both content editing and social aspects, we will be working as much as we can with other fansites to expand the community - not just of the English site. Also, the sites will be much more connected, with things like shared images.
- Either way, we're currently focussed on moving the English site off. If we move the German site as well, that will happen in a few weeks or so. Ajraddatz (Talk) 13:20, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Re, Re account Edit
The clearing my cookies didnt work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrD7U5wRGfk&feature=youtu.be this is my problem Soupperson1 Have a Soupy day
RE: RE: Edit
If there's any help needed, I can provide, at least for the next few hours (busy 5-7). I'm assuming the pages/categories will be brought over with bots? If not, I can cover like sets or something. I guess it depends on what you guys have planned. Thanks, GG 370 19:54, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Another one who we must take in Edit
Brickimedia issue Edit
- Also, chat got removed there instead of fixed. Why is that?
- We're still fixing it, it'll be up whenever NXT is next on. Ajraddatz (Talk) 16:48, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, chat got removed there instead of fixed. Why is that?
Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D Edit
Forum comment Edit
About this. Please can you keep it civil, including to those who are speaking against the fork. Jsteel deserves the same courtesy you gave Lachlan (who was just as new to Brickipedia but, of course, was pro-fork) -- sannse (help forum | blog) 20:58, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Lachlan has been actively contributing to the site, Jsteel has not. There is a rather large difference. Ajraddatz (Talk) 21:56, May 13, 2013 (UTC)