|Current Talk Page | Archive 1|
Re:Class 1 NominationEdit
- :P Yep, should be fine :) (talk) 08:15, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
With this, should I just replace the whole, entire description with something that is a bit easier to understand, (like the other turtles) or should I leave it? - Wanna trade? 00:41, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
RE: F12 Rank Edit
RE: Watermarked Image Edit
I've been browsing through some of the 2010 and 2011 pages, and I've noticed a LOT of errors in the piece counts and minifigure counts, is there a particular reason for this, and a reason why it hasn't been fixed yet?
|Klagoer has awarded you with a Klag! To get a Klag is a high honour because Klagoer only hands them out to people that deserve them for helping the wiki and making the wiki comfortable! Great job for earning it!|
- Hey, sorry about the delay (my internet's having problems). Which custom should be up there? I'll take a look at it as soon as I can (talk) 10:42, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm... the customs nom page is a real mess. It looks like Czech's custom got FC at one point, but was added to the wrong month, which is affecting yours now. It's not the template's fault, it's the vote page. Trying to sort out what happened with it now. Also looking for a forum where I thought we changed the FCN voting system to be the same as FAN (I know FRN over, not sure with FCN). Anyway, will keep looking (talk) 23:51, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, here's what I think happened:
- November 15: Cligra removed Custom:MK I War Machine Helmet as a successful nom. I'm guessing this is due to a move to the new system like FAN, which I'm not sure has happened to FCN (given up on finding the forum). This custom was made the December article.
- December 1: Awesomeknight1234 cleared the page, making Custom:The Ghost Dungeon an FC due to having the highest vote count at the end of the month, using the old (possibly outdated) system of the one at the end of the month wins, which is still on the nom page as being the system being used (it wasn't updated if that forum did exist and the result was to move to the new system). This custom was made as the January article, due to being the next empty space.
- So, umm... I don't really know what to do, apart from start a forum to clean the nom page up if I can't find the old forum. In terms of your custom though, would it matter if it was added to the queue for February instead? (talk) 01:44, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hunter Orc Edit
Chima Badges Edit
- I already have. :P It's a good thought, but we shouldn't have them for the same reason we shouldn't do Ninjago ones- badges are to encourage productive edits (supposedly :P), and themes that get a massive amount of attention don't need them. Also bear in mind that the amount of spam and bad edits on such pages is already through the roof, and adding badges won't exactly decrease that.
You weren't here for the original conversation we had on the subject, though, so it's not your fault for not knowing. :) -Cligra Join the redlink war!
C2 Noms Edit
Would you please check the C2s? :P - Wanna trade? 20:13, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Pointless Edits Edit
If you think so. :| -Legoboy 12:50, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
No problem. Sorry I got mad there. Btw you forgot to log in. :P -Legoboy 18:31, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
10,000 Edits Edit
Hi. Someone is going around making pages related to the tribes in Legends of Chima. I think they would be better under one page named "Chima Tribes." Do you think you could assist in the creation and redirects of the page? --Brikkyy13 (talk) 03:45, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
|Brikkyy13 has awarded you a Brikk!!! To get a brikk means that Brikkyy13 values you as a user that Brickipedia could not do without!!! Excelent Job!!!|
Thanks for getting onto that, but the reason I suggested one main tribe page is because of the Serpentine article. Dosen't matter anyway. Your welcome for the brikk! by the way, I thought you might be interested in my new thing--Brikkyy13 (talk) 08:02, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
|BrickfilmNut has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
BrickfilmNut also added the following comment: For your work on the parts pages; the time that must have been required for some of your edits still astounds me! :D
- never mind.
RE:I was looking through my talkpage archive... Edit
Yep. :P Any address that begins with 50.99 is/was likely me. -- BrickfilmNut Productions! Read here for more details on the move off of wikia.
I asked Klag if I could take over his CUUSOO blog but he never responded. He doesn't keep it updated and I wanted to do it. Should I just take it or wait some more? I've been waiting for a week or 2. - Wanna trade? 03:26, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, sorry. I found those on Brickset and I clicked the edit button before I saw there were better ones. From now on I'll see if there are duplicate images and be more careful. :) -Legoboy 11:36, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Jeyo, sorry for being a little slow to get back to you. It seems there's a load of confusion among the templates in the 22x/pink/purple region, so I'm just sorting it out. All should be back to normal.
Cheers, - nxt
The edit you just reverted, I didn't entirely do. I mean that I didn't delete the External Links part. I just added the "a". Strange... :/ -Legoboy 09:19, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
I found a source! Go here and click on "additional info". It says the manufacturer number is 81087.
RE:Work in progressEdit
Click a Brick Edit
Hi Jeyo, Click a Brick (CaB) has recently moved to Wordpress. As your an author at CaB if you wish to continue to be an author you'll need to create an account using the link below:
If you don't wish to be an author then that's no problem at all. I just thought I'd let you know. :) Kind regards,
Welcome to Click a Brick! 07:50, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Is the "themed" thing needed? -Legoboy 09:00, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, ok. :) -Legoboy 09:40, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Never mind, NBS fixed it. :P - (Stuffs.)
- Oh wait. lol. That was for the RQM. My gosh, think LSC. - (Stuffs.)
You pushed me off the achievements leaderboard! :'( :P Congrats, though. :P Drewlzoo
Re: FC FebruaryEdit
- Sorry about that, added in :) (talk) 04:20, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- ? I know :D I should've remembered that when I did the FC for the month though :) (talk) 04:26, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Some things to do Edit
Can you do quality check on Custom:Dark Wasp 2.0? Also, another user has made pages for the Crystalien Conflict alien uplink and Hive objects. There are only images, so I assume you will be the one writing the pages... Jay is Gone.
Here are the images. For some reason, you can't access the "My Website" feature on here Bricki profile, but on another wiki, I have been able to: File:SailorUnderaged1.JPG. This link takes you to another website, which, as you can see in the following image, states her age: File:SailorUnderaged2.JPG. Sorry for the messy second image. I was in a hurry. :P -- BrickfilmNut Productions! Read here for more details on the move off of wikia.
- I knew I was forgetting something :P Thanks for putting that mark down on the F12 blog as well, I keep forgetting where I'm up to :) (talk) 03:14, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
|Happy valentines day-Soup :)|
|ErkelonJay has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
ErkelonJay also added the following comment: For everything.
Re: COTM nom Edit
Of course I accept. Jay is Gone.
Thanks! :D -Legoboy 09:45, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
Chat Mod Nomination Edit
Hello, I am on chat almost everyday. I have not seen you much, because you aren't on when I am. I would like to protect the wiki, when other mods aren't there. ~Cap.America
Hello, Why did you edit the chat mod page. I had permission to do that. The case was closed as false. ~Cap.America
- I guess by everyone. BFN was fine with it when I asked. —Unsigned comment by Cap.America (talk • contribs).
Series 10 Pictures Edit
Where are you getting the new minifigure pictures? - Wanna trade? 01:34, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- In which region on LEGO.com?
- Wanna trade? 01:48, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, he's under Bios. I was looking under Home. Thanks. - Wanna trade? 01:57, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
I see you're on LDD again Edit
Wow, that new set was AMAZING. I definitely love how the gates are golden. To be honest, I think it was a great idea to have white walls instead of grey, as it was a more peaceful time then. I ADORE the way you made the pathway. Anyways, will Aldendan still be made? the question is: is or is not
Page and stuff Edit
Dude could your page be any better? It is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also nice STAR WARS thing you made for your pal! I love STAR WARS, BIONICLE, Metallica, Beastie Boys, Boys. Just let me know if u want to talk. OH I almost forgot. Nice TRON song. Tron Rocks!--Legomaniac123 (talk) 23:25, March 22, 2013 (UTC) Legomaniac123 aka CC-1046 or MOd Stargunner.
Hey Jeyo, I just wanted to say thanks for fixing the minifigure section for Episode II in the Star Wars section! I thought I added the pics right, but you fixed it up! Thanks! --Circle Man 628 (talk) 19:50, March 25, 2013 (UTC)Circle Man 628
Accidental post Edit
Somehow, I accidently created a a post on the forum board. I was posting a comment, but something happened while I was doing it that seemed to erase my comment, so I had to rewrite the comment. Later, I was checking Recent Wiki Activity, and discovered that somehow my comment turned into a titleless post.. The link is lego.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:285645. Could you delete it please? --Wally Valdez 21:58, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Cool thing. Edit
Ninjago club. Edit
Hey, me and Ajr are thinking of setting up an (initially text-based) Skype group for Brickipedian regulars, then possibly an admin group if the first one gets enough people. Do you have Skype and want to be added to it? - 23:46, April 20, 2013 (UTC)