Hi Guest and welcome to my talk page. Below are some simple rules and guidelines to follow on my talk page.
- Please do not swear, swearing can get you banned
- Please make sure you sign your name with four tildes (~~~~)
- Please be civil and use common sense
- Please include a title in your message to keep the page neat.
- New to Brickipedia? Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask for help making your userpage or templates, just ask and I'll be happy to help if I can.
- I can make custom awards, just leave details on my talkpage.
- I do make customs, if you have a suggestion your welcome to tell me.
- If I have kicked you from chat and if your ban has been served, you may ask for me to unban you. Any messages asking for an unban before the ban has been served will immediately be removed.
Otherwise, feel free to ask about anything you may need.
Sincerely, Power Jim
(Please leave a message below)
News Blog Edit
Not at all! (and thanks for asking) Just make sure it's written professionally, and features the category BrickiNews. -Cligra Join the redlink war!
A message from Zero Edit
"Tell Power Jim he won my contest.
For his use of yogscast and testicicules.
I mean testificules.
xD Clone gunner commander jedi talk
Golden Omega award: Category 3
|Omega X.23 has awarded you with his rare Omega award for winning category 3 of his contest! Great job and congratulations!
Comment: Congratulations Power Jim! Great job!
Participation Omega award
|This award shows that you have participated in Omega X.23's theme contest. Thank you for your participation!
Congratulations Power Jim! Great work!
--Omega X.23 (talk) 04:49, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Congrats! You are the BOTM for October 2012! Great job! :D Klagoer (talk) (Klagoer Loves Wikia! Click here to see!)
- Added. Thanks for letting me know about this, but I think it's ok if you submit a review on the QCG page directly, it's just that only QCG members can vote NightblazeSaber(talk) 05:59, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I'll take a look again in a few minutes. --Berrybrick (Talk) 13:47, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I missed that because it wasn't clear that it was talking about the dump truck. I thought it was still describing that ramp. I'm not giving it C2 until it is clear what it is describing there. I'll probably do it though, so don't worry. :P --Berrybrick (Talk) 14:02, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
WHy was this marked unacceptable? It has an image, the creator's name and the CustomSet infobox.
Darth henry The Dojo Turtles! - Wanna trade? 13:54, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
Some of your custom images, saved at rather generic file names, did in fact overwrite other files. I have reverted these back to the original, and have removed the image from the places you have linked. If you go to the upload log, you should be able to find in the file history your original image, if you wish to reupload under a new file name. Please use descriptive names and not just what LDD saves it as. ~ CJC
11:09, December 9, 2012 (UTC)